Tony & Avengers ⇛ Alone Pt 2

I literally didn't know what to do for this but it was really requested so yeah!...
Part 2...

"Thank you." You smiled at the waitress as she gave you your food.

"That looks so good..." You're best friend eyed up your food.

"I know!"

Today you and your best friend were going out to lunch, just to catch up and talk. After the whole... incident, your best friend was really open to the idea of you staying with her. It had been like this for the past 4 months, you've both been loving it.

The two of you were chatting as you are, loving each other's company, even though you see each other everyday.

"So, Lana invited us to.. a bonfire tomorrow night?... Do you want to go?"

You finished your mouthful, not even needing to think of the answer.

"No thanks, but please go, you're always giving up things for me. You know that I hate it..."

She nodded, knowing exactly what you meant.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?"

You smiled.

"Yes!"

Both of you finished lunch and went back home.

.:. Time Skip - Next Day .:.

"Bye Y/n! Don't have to much fun without me!"

"Pfft, won't be a problem." You laughed.

"Oi!" She laughed with you.

"Okay but seriously, you need to go, you're already late!"

"Okay I'm sorry! Bye!"

You waved her off then went back to the TV. After watching your favourite show for a while, you decided it was time for a snack.

"Iced coffee." You smiled in determination then went to get the ingredients.

You opened the fridge, but there was no milk.

"Are you shitting me!?"

It was still a little bit light outside, still a while until it would be pitch black.

"Guess i'll go to the shops then..." You groaned and picked up your keys then got your shoes on.

Luckily the shops were only about a 5 minute walk, but because of your severe anxiety, it feels like hours. You managed to get to the shops in a short time frame, so now it was time to get home. It was almost fully dark now, there was a little bit of light over the mountain, just a little bit. As you were walking, your swore you could hear footsteps next to you, but nothing was there. Maybe it was a stray dog? Even if it was, it triggered your anxiety almost straight away, making your throat close up. You started walking faster but it felt like your legs weren't working. The world felt like it was spinning, then you could see the bright colours. Bright reds, yellows and oranges busted up randomly into your view. It made you sweat and seem like you lost connection to the real world. Sweat picked up on your forehead since you were panicking so much. Right now, you needed something to hold onto, something to support you. The footsteps got louder and louder, there were more of them. The bright colours of flames got faster and brighter. Your chest was tightening as well as your throat, making it hard to breathe. In a panic, you fell to the dirty footpath and tried to make everything go away.

Then you felt a hand on your back, making you jump and want to scream out. But your voice seemed to disappear.

"Hey, shhhh calm down."

"You're alright we've got you."

The two voices sounded distant, very distant but also quite familiar....

"Y/n, you're safe, it's okay."

The voices were slowly getting closer and closer. Then eventually they sounded like they were above you. Slowly you lifted your head out of your hands and looked up. It took some time for your eyes to adjust after all the bright lights, as well as giving you the worst headache. The two figures standing in front of you were still there, but your eyes were to painful right now to be able to fully make out who it was.

You got up carefully, smiled a bit then walked off. Right now you just wanted to get home and have a bath or something relaxing.

"Y/n! Wait!"

"Come back, please..."

The two voices sounded familiar, so oddly recognisable. You turned around and tilted your head. Behind them, you could see a few others. Finally all the dots connected and you realised who they were. You shook your head slightly and turned back round.

Someone came after you and grabbed your arm. You jumped a bit and got out of the grip.

"It's me... Tony."

"I know."

"W-what was that?" He asked, motioning to the incident they just witnessed.

"That was none of your business."

"Was it another attack?"

You looked into his eyes, the last time you did that you could see nothing. Just eyes which didn't care about you anymore. Now, well now they were back. They seemed sad and it showed he was genuinely worried for you.

You nodded slowly.

"They seem a lot worse..." Bucky walked over to the two of you.

"They are."

"Listen, over the past 4 months, we've realised how lonely and dark the tower is without you. We keep beating ourselves up over letting you go because that's the worst mistake we've ever made. It's the worst mistake i've ever made. You were, and still are, the love of my life. You always made sure I was okay or that I was happy. I didn't give that back to you in the time you most needed it because.... because I was stupid and not used to seeing one of the strongest women I know like this. I'm so truely sorry Y/n." Tony let a tear fall.

"We all are." Now your gaze went over to Bucky, he had changed to.

It was silent between the three of you. The two men were thinking the worst, that you had completely moved on. But, you moved over to Tony and put your arms over his shoulders. You felt him relax then immediately hug you back. In that instant, you felt safe and at home. Finally, you no longer felt so alone.