Peter ⇛ I Love You

Plot: Peter says that he loves you for the first time.

(Sorry this one is really short ha)

"So you're telling me that you saw Bucky and Clint slow dancing to the song take on me...?"

"Yes!"

"Sure you did Peter..." You gave him a pat on his shoulder.

"Why don't you believe me?" He turned to you.

"Pete, tell yourself that story, then ask me." You smiled then walked off.

"Hey wait!"

He caught up with you and gently shoved your shoulder. "You're mean."

"Oh shush, says you."

He rolled his eyes then bought up another conversation. This time is was about dogs and puppies.

"Sandwiches!"

"Sandwiches? Peter I do wonder about you sometimes."

"What!? That's such a cute name for a puppy!"

"Okay, it is pretty cute.." You chuckled.

More conversation arose between the two of you, as well as stopping for some ice cream at the nearby truck.

The park seemed fairly empty, just a few kids on the playground. It was incredibly peaceful, especially spending the time with Peter. He knew you had a soft spot for the park, the outdoors were you safe space.

Raindrops landed on your head, making your hair fairly damp. You looked up to see the sky had clouded over suddenly.

"Awh, really?" Peter pouted his bottom lip and looked up.

"It's fine, I love rain!" You grinned, walking ahead in the middle of the path, purposely getting rained on.

The unexplainable smell of rain filled your nose, making you love today even more. You turned to talk to Peter but noticed he wasn't there. Your hair spun as you turned around to find him, which he was still standing where you started.

"What?" You tilted your head and smiled.

He stood there staring at you, looking at your glimmering eyes. Whenever he looked at them, he always felt safe and at home. Everything about you made him so happy, and it was at that exact moment he realised. He had fallen deeply in love with you.

"Peter?" You walked over to him, the corners of your mouth forming a small smile.

He smiled back at you and held your hands.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah...?"

"I-I love you..."

You stared at him, your heart seemed to skip beats and you could feel yourself melting inside. You knew from the start that you'd fallen for Peter, but a man this perfect as him in love with you? It made your stomach twirl and your chest warm, your eyes got hot, feeling tears forming.

Quickly, you jumped up and put your arms over his shoulders. He held you tightly, treasuring this moment.

"I love you too."

(ew sorry this is so yuck and cringe, i write this during my hugggee writing block, but i promise the next ones are a bit better lmao)