Avengers ⇛ If That's What You Really Think *Pt2*

This was requested, and i have been meaning to do a part 2! Sorry it's been a while!

It had been months since you ran away from the Avengers, almost a year actually. Occasionally you had thoughts, ones telling you to come back and prove yourself. But, why should you prove yourself? If they don't think you are strong enough, let them think that.

These past few months, you've just been running. You didn't where to go, who to turn to. You were quite young, so the idea of being outside, alone, at night, in New York City was scary. Finally, you reached out to someone, your older sister. You two never were on great terms, but after telling her what happened, she has been protecting you a lot. Luckily, she let you stay with her. It was amazing, until you realised your bedroom window's view was the Stark Tower.

Each day, you couldn't help but wonder, what were they thinking? Did the team miss you? Were they doing better or worse with you gone? Do they still care for you?
It was these thoughts that caused you to breakdown. You had to admit, you missed them. But you often worried, do they still remember you?

.:. The Day After You Left - Avenger's POV .:.
This has the weird dialogue!

The Avengers had changed, even through the time span of one night. Even months later, there were two different halves of the Avengers. Steve, Clint, Nat and Wanda and then the rest, they weren't really talking to the others since they made her leave.

Fury: "Guys this is ridiculous. You've all been in this weird conflict ever since Y/n has gone. Failing missions, giving each other dirty looks, it's just annoying! What's going on!?"
Steve: "Maybe if she was still here, we wouldn't be screwing up missions." Steve mumbled to himself.
Tony: "Want to say that to all of us, Steve?"
Clint: "He was saying that you are all ignorant, little shits that only think about themselves."
Sam: "Pretty sure that's not what he said.." He muttered.
Natasha: "Tony, what did she mean when she said that she saved you?" Nat asked randomly.

Tony stayed silent.

Steve: "Tony, what did she mean?" He said sternly.
Tony: "Remember that mission a while ago? The one when I was basically on my death bed?"
Wanda: "The one where a building collapsed on you then the next second you were suddenly next to us?"
Tony: "Yeah that one. I didn't know it was her who got me out, but it was."
Steve: "Tony, that's a huge deal! We were worried sick about you, you almost took your last breathe!"
Natasha: "She saved you and you let her go.."
Tony: "I didn't know it was her!"
Clint: "You could have gone after her!"

It was silent again. Fury stayed standing, watching the Avengers fight, again.

Natasha: "I'm done." Natasha walked out, without another word.
The conversations between the Avengers have been like that, for 10 months.

.:. Your POV .:.
Present Time

"Why am I doing this?" You muttered to yourself.
You stood outside the Avengers Tower, taking it all in for the first time in months. The plan was just to go in, pack your stuff, come out. You never took your stuff out from your room, so you finally had confidence to do it now. The plan should be easy, seeing that you have super speed. So, you took a deep breathe and ran into the tower. You stood in the hallway, feeling weird to be back.
"Y/n?"
You jumped a bit, hearing the voice. Slowly, you turned around and saw Steve and Natasha standing there.
"Oh my gosh it is you.." Natasha took a step closer.
You just gave them a small smile then zoomed off to your room. Then packed your stuff at super speed. Steve and Nat made it to your room when you were just leaving.
"Y/n wait!" Steve blocked the doorway.
"What?" You tiled your head.
"W-we haven't seen you in months.." Nat smiled sadly.
"I would like to keep it that way." You replied bluntly.
You tried to push past, but Steve held you back.
"Steve, just move."
"Or I'll move you."
"Y/n, just wait." He ignored your request.
"You both know I don't belong here or that I'm not wanted here. So just let me go home."
"This is your home." Nat looked at you.
"No, no it's definitely not. They made it clear I'm not welcome here."
"We made a mistake." You looked behind Nat and Steve, hearing the new voice.
"Just hear me out." Tony looked miserable.
"Last time I did that, it didn't end well. So I think I'll be off."
"I stuffed up." He stopped you.
You didn't respond.
"You were right. You weren't ready and we pushed you. You're young, you were still learning. I'm shit at this apology junk, but basically we are sorry. I'm sorry." Tony's eyes were about to let loose.
You stood there, not knowing what to say, or what to do. All you knew was that this decision was going to be hard.
"I accept your apology, I..."

——————
Okay firstly, this was so crap. I'm away and I keep getting out of the writing zone! Secondly, the ending is so shit, I just didn't know how to end it! Sorry guys!