Natasha ⇛ It's Not Worth It

Plot: You are an average young women, except, you're trying to end your life. Natasha sees you and tries to stop you.

Warnings: This one can be a really sensitive topic for some people, please only read if you feel comfortable.

The highway is roaring with cars each honking at you as you got closer. The wind of the cars was blowing your hair behind you and crashing in your ears. Today was the day you were going to end your life, there was nothing worth living for in your eyes. Your family died in a car crash last week and you got diagnosed with depression. You had given up on everything, you had no one to come home to, no one to talk to, you were lonely. That was the hardest feeling for you, loneliness. You crossed the highway, standing in the middle. But not a single car hit you, they all swerved and honked at you. This was starting to make you annoyed, how hard was it to get run over? A black car came very close to you, but stopped right in front of you. Giving up on that idea, you continued crossing the road. Eventually you made to the edge.

"Jumping is easier anyways." You mumbled. 

You climbed over and sat on the edge, watching the ground below you and the cars drive under the bridge. Slowly, you stood up, your legs were shaking but you needed to it. More cars were honking at you, probably telling you to stop. A voice made you lift your head up. 

.:. Natasha POV .:.

I cringe at the crappy music playing in the car. Fury was driving, I was in the front seat and Steve and Bucky are in the back seat. Bucky decided to play some of his and Steve's old music, it was shit. 

"Turn this crap off or I will punch you in the you know what." I said.

"One more song!" Steve pleaded.

"Turn it o- FURY WATCH OUT!" I yelled as Fury came to a sudden stop.

"What the fuck." He said, panting a bit.

I watch the girl we almost ran over run away. It was like she was trying to get hit by the cars. We all watched in silence, then I jumped up. Seeing that she was standing on the edge.

"Wait here." I quickly opened the door and ran out.

Lot's of cars swerved around me, but they weren't that angry, they could see where I was going. 

"Jumping is easier anyways." The girl mumbled, making my eyes widen.

"No it's not, please stop!" My voice was shaking a bit, I was not going to witness this.

She turned around slowly, I could see she was in pain.

"Please come down from there and talk to me, just don't jump." I said, my voice a bit softer. She hesitantly walked down to me, now it was very clear she had been crying and in distress. I haven't even met her but I feel sorry for her.

"What's wrong? Why are you doing this?" I slowly walked closer to her.

"Don't pretend to care for me, that's worse." She said quietly, letting a tear roll down her cheek.

"Of course I care. I am not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." I said, my voice was a bit more stern. 

There was a moment of silence, then suddenly she ran to the side and tried climbing off the barrier. My heart rate rose instantly as I raced after her. I grabbed her arm and pinned her on the ground. Honestly, it sounds a tad harsh, but I need to be certain that she wouldn't jump. She would be dead instantly, as soon as she hit the ground.

"Let me go!" She sobbed, tears escaping her eyes.

I felt so sorry for her, she was in so much pain.

"I'm not letting you do that. I have seen many people in my life die and I am not seeing another. I don't know you, or what you have been through. But just don't jump. It's seriously not worth it, people are going to miss you. You would be passing your pain onto them."

"No one will miss me, so let me go!" She cried out.

"Yes they will! Your family, your friends, many people will!" 

She paused for a while, I thought I managed to persuade her to stop.

"I have no friends and my family are dead. They died in a car crash last week and I have only ever felt lonely and empty. You don't know what it's like coming home to an empty house, having no one to talk to, being alone all the time. It's killing me, so please let me go, I will be happier. No one will give a shit if I'm gone so you're wasting your time." 

My heart dropped, this women really has been through so much. I felt for her, it really must have been a horrible feeling.

"I'm sorry for everything. I don't know that feeling, but I have been close. I had a horrible past, it made me think things I wish I didn't. But here I am, living a great life. So don't go anywhere near that barrier because I promise life will get better. I know at least one person who will give a huge shit if you jumped, me. I have only known you for a few minutes, but you are special and I will miss you. If you listen to me, I can make this all work out, just trust me." I didn't even notice, but a tear rolled down my cheek.

After a long pause, she finally spoke up.

"Fine, I will come with you." She said it very quietly, and it was through her sobs. But I was happy, so I stood up and offered her a hand to get up. Her whole body was shaking when I pulled her up, so I did what I thought was right. I wrapped my arms around her, and she did the same. She really was special.

"Oh, I'm Natasha Romanoff by the way." 

"Y/n Y/l/n." She smiled and followed me to the car. I was excited to spend more time with this Y/n girl.

---------------------------

Please, if anyone feels like this or just feels down. Contact someone, or even contact me! When I see I'm open for a chat, I really mean it. I am always up to talk to anyone x