Avengers ⇛ Roseblood Part 2

This was really requested!
But, I seriously didn't know what to write about. Like, I didn't want to ruin it because I really liked the first one. I hope you guys like it and it's what you wanted! x
(This is also set right after the first one.)

Another drop, another red rose. It was a deep red, the colour of your blood. If felt like you were paralysed, your legs wouldn't move. However, you weren't sure if you wanted to leave. This was... this fascinating. More drops fell onto the ground, soon, a large cluster of roses had formed. You leaned down and gently brushed your fingers along the petal of a rose. As you touched it, a small red spark zapped your fingers. Immediately, you jumped up and looked at your finger. It was still lightly sparkling.

"W-what am I?" You whispered to yourself, horrified. 

A noise made you jump, you quickly ran away, thinking that it was probably your family, the Avengers. You didn't know where you were running, but you did know that it felt right. It seemed like something was leading you in the right direction. 

It was now early morning, you've been running the whole night. But now, now you've found something worth the running, worth the risk. A small archway covered in red roses seemed to speak to you. Slowly you walked into the forest, a different type of forest. As you walked further in, more and more red roses filled your sight. Beautiful was an understatement, overwhelming, that was the word. It was like, it was like this was your home. It felt right. Well, that's what part of you thought. The other half of you thought it is better if you leave, something does seem off... You had all the answers you needed from your 'family', you didn't need anything else from them. 'Yes you do! Go back to them, they are worried sick for you. They have done so much for you, you can't just leave them...' It was like your head was having a debate. It starting getting frustrating, so you knocked your head on a tree. 

"Y/n..?" A women walked from behind you. 

She was wearing a dusty coloured dress, frayed at the bottom, but somehow still beautiful. 

(This dress!)

(This dress!)

You turned around slowly, hearing the voice. 

"Y/n! It is you!" She ran over to you, embracing you into a hug.

She felt warm, but so cold at the same time. So familiar, but so unrecognisable. So safe, yet so dangerous. Who is she?

"You don't remember me, don't you?"

You just stared her. 

"Y/n, it's me... your mother."

.:. Avengers POV (from when you first ran away) .:.

"Someone! Come quick!" Natasha screamed.

Suddenly, Steve, Tony, Bucky and Clint all came running over to your room, where Nat was.

"What is it!?" Tony asked, very paranoid.

"Sh-she's gone.." Natasha never cried, but this time, she couldn't hold it in. She loved you.