Steve ⇛ Singing

Requested
Plot: You are singing in the shower and Steve hears you. 
Sorry, this is quite short!

The hot water hits your skin and you flinch. But you stay in, it was a cold afternoon and you wanted nothing more then a hot shower. You rinsed yourself in silence for a bit, then decided to play some music. Quickly, you leaned out the shower and pressed play on your phone. Soon enough, your favourite song started blaring loudly. With a satisfied smile, you went back into the shower and let the warmth take over you.

As the lyrics started, you didn't hold back. After all, everyone was on a mission, apart from Steve. But he was probably in the gym. Honestly, you had an amazing voice, but no one in the team knew it. You just didn't like attention.

Your voice sounded angelic and perfect as you sang. It would be a total lie to say that you weren't dancing as well! The chorus of the song played and you held a note, matching the singer's. 

.:. Steve's POV .:.

I stopped in my tracks, hearing a faint voice. Curiously, I walked towards it. As I get closer, I realised that it was Y/n... singing. At first I thought it was pretty funny, but as I listened harder and got closer, she sounded like an angel. I smiled to myself and stood in the hallway. I never knew that she could sing, and especially that well? I decided to be annoying and record it, a little bit for bribery purposes, but mainly just because she sounded amazing. The song stopped, and the next one played. Like last time, she started singing. I smiled again, I seriously never realised that she had that in her. 

The water stopped running, but her voice kept going. Me being a curious and an annoying man, waited until she was out. I wanted to ask her about it.

Eventually, the door opened and Y/n walked out in a very fluffy dressing gown. 

"Ahh!" She jumped back.

"Hello to you too." I smiled.

"Steve! What are you doing here?"

"I live here too." 

"But like, what are you doing here.." She emphasised on 'here'.

"I heard you singing, and I listened." 

"How long much did you hear?"

"Basically all of it." I smirked.

"Steveee!" She whined.

"I never knew you could sing like that?" 

"I don't really want people to know, and I'd like to keep it that way." She cocked her head to the side.

"You do know that you are very talented?" I said.

"Thanks." She smiled slightly. 

There was a small silence.

"I may or may not have recorded some of it." I said quickly then smiled sweetly.

"Steve! Really?" She hit my chest.

Instead of running, I ran away, racing through the hallway.

"Steve you are so dead!" She was hot on my tail.

I felt her pull my shirt my back, then eventually heave me in.

"Wait please stop, you genuinely scare me." I spat out.

She smirked.

"I shouldn't have said that." I groaned.

"You shouldn't have." She kept smirking.

"What if a make you a hot chocolate with marshmellows, will you not hurt me then?" I hoped that'll work.

"Hmmm..." She thought about it for a bit. "Okay." She smiled. 

She pushed me away, towards the kitchen.

"Oh, and put a movie on!" She called as she ran to her room.

I laughed to myself, gosh she is something different.

-----------
Also, I'm making a part 2 for 'Roseblood', but I need ideas! I love that story so much so I don't want to stuff it up I guess. Have you guys got any ideas?