Tony ⇛ Always With You *Part 2*

*Requested*

Plot: This is part 2 to 'Always With You!' Hope you guys enjoy x
This is also in like 3rd person view (i think that's what it's called!), basically everyone's point of view!

It was the day after you had died and the team has not coped very well, especially Tony. Of course everyone would still be in so much shock since you passed away yesterday, but Tony had already changed. Everyone could tell that he would never be the same.
It was quite late, around 11:30 and everyone was asleep. Well, apart from Tony. He was in your lab clutching your lab coat. It was stained with all sorts of things, but he didn't care; it was one of the last things he had left of you. His sobbing must have been loud, because he heard footsteps behind him.

"Tony?" It was Pepper's soft voice. 

He didn't reply, he just kept crying into your coat.

"Tony you need to come to bed." She said nicely. 

"I-I can't." He stuttered.

"I know it's hard, but you need to sleep." This time it was Rhodey. 

"T-then bring me a pillow, I will sleep here." He spoke quietly.

Pepper and Rhodey looked at each other, they knew there was no point in fighting to get him to his bed. So they left the room and came back with some blankets and pillows.

"If you're staying, I'm staying." Pepper said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Tony smiled in the response.

"I will see you in the morning." Rhodey said, then went off to his room.

"Come on, get to bed." Pepper said as she set up some blankets.

Tony didn't reply, he just nodded and slumped down next to Pepper. He had your lab coat right next to him as he tried to drift off into sleep. Pepper took a shaky breath, then eventually fell into sleep.

"Tony. Wake up! It's just a nightmare!" Pepper whisper yelled.

"Come on, just wake up babe." She said more softly, but shook Tony a bit.

She woke up to Tony rolling around and sweating. She also noticed a few tears escaped his closed eyes, she hated seeing her boyfriend like this. Finally, Tony opened his eyes and panted a bit.

"Hey." She said softly. "You okay?"

He kept breathing heavily for a bit before he could respond. 

"It was about Y/n, the memory keeps replaying through my mind." He said, choking up a bit. 

Pepper instantly felt sorrow for him, she couldn't even imagine how hard it was for him. She sat next to him and spoke softly to him, comforting him as much as she could. After a while, they both finally went back to sleep.

It was the next morning and Fury had to make a visit, one he didn't want to do. He knocked on the lovely, red door and anxiously waited for a response. He stood up straighter when he heard the handle fumble a bit. The door opened and a women opened it, when she realised it was Nick Fury, she immediately lit up.

"Oh wow! Hi uh, I wasn't expecting any visitors!" She said nervously but she seemed very excited.

Fury tried his best to smile at her, gosh she looked so much like her daughter. 

"Hi, mind if I come in?" He asked, his voice was a bit hoarse. 

"Oh sure, is everything okay?" She asked, getting a bit anxious.

Fury just sighed and sat across from your mum, who was standing. Slowly, Fury told her the news, that Tony knew he was her father and that she was no longer here. As soon as he passed on the news, she seemed to fade, or at least her joyful smile did. It took a few moments until it finally hit her, her daughter was gone. She let out many sobs and didn't try to hold back tears. She had so many questions but she just had no energy to get them out. Suddenly, she dropped to her knees, she felt so weak, she couldn't do it anymore. Fury sat by her and comforted her, he tried so hard to let cry, but a few tears escaped. 
After a while, it was time for Fury to leave, he promised to keep in touch if she needed comfort. That was by far the hardest thing Fury has ever done, and will ever do.

.:. A Few Days Later .:.

Today was the day of your funereal. It was filled with basically all of Shield, since you were one of the best scientists there. The room felt so glum and just so dull. The service was over and it was time for the long, waited reunion. Tony and your mum. 

"Beverly?" Tony asked, his voice was croaky.

She turned around, her facial expression was unreadable.

"Tony, wow, um hi." She responded bluntly, but still clear that she was interested.

It was a bit of an awkward silence, and your mum hated that. 

"Oh um, Y/n wanted me to give you something. Apparently I was meant to give it to you whenever you found out about you and her." She said, then handed him a USB.

Tony talk it and smiled.

"Thank you." 

"No worries, my number is on it in case you want to talk. Anyway, see you." She smiled then walked away.

Tony smiled then looked at the USB, he wanted to go home and see what it was.

"Even though we never got to do the typical dad daughter things, or even though you didn't even know I was your daughter; you still made me happy. I mean, I still got to see you everyday and it made me so happy to work on projects with you. You still made me feel welcomed and loved, even if you didn't know it." 

Your beautiful face filled the large laptop screen. The USB was a video diary, short messages throughout many years were put together. It made Tony cry watching it, as soon as he saw your face he just crumbled again. He collapsed onto the floor, sobbing, he had never been this emotional. Eventually, he peacefully went to sleep, for the first time in a while. 
Around 20 minutes past, it was safe to say that Tony was in a very deep sleep. The Avengers all decided to check on him, when they saw that he was sleeping well, they immediately felt a little lighter. It made them so happy to see that he was resting well for once.

"Wait guys listen." Natasha said softly.

The all turned to the screen, as if one cue, your face on the screen addressed the Avengers.

"Avengers, if you somehow see this, please protect my dad. He is truly a sensitive man and he needs you guys. Please don't ever leave or abandon him. He needs you guys for support, please do that for me. Even he is just getting along on his normal day, deep down he needs a hug. Even if he doesn't want to admit it, he has it tough. If I go ever go, if I am not here today for some reason, please just promise me that. That you will never leave him, that you will never give up on him. Just always be with him and I will always be with you."

They all stood there, some of them didn't know what to say, others were crying. They all silently agreed to your promise, they needed to be there for Tony. And they will be there for Tony, always.

-----------------

I hope you guys liked this part 2!