Natasha & Bucky ⇛ Assassin's Daughter

Plot: You are Natasha and Bucky's daughter. You're really close to them, so you don't mind when they stand up for you.

"Bye mum, bye dad!"  You smiled and gave a hug to your parents.

"See you sweetie!" Bucky replied, reading a book.

"Have a good day." Natasha kissed the top of your head.

"Hey, what about us!?" Tony tiled his head and pouted like an emotional girl.

"Okayyyy. Bye uncle Tony!"

"Bye uncle Steve!"

"Bye uncle Bruce!"

"Bye aunt Wanda!" 

"Bye uncle Thor!"

"Bye uncle Sam!"

"Bye uncle Pietro!"

"Bye uncle Clint!"

"And bye uncle Rhodey!"

They all laughed and said goodbye, then you closed the door behind you. Whilst walking to the bus stop, worry started to fill you. Let's just say, you weren't particularly... welcomed at school. As in, a group of people 'pick on you., some would even say that they bully you. Since you are a daughter of 2 assassins and live with the Avengers, you'd think no one would mess with you, right? Well not really, you haven't told anyone about your real family. You want to, but if you want to get friends, you want them to like you for who you are; not the fact that you live with the Avengers. Your name is Y/n Barnes, some people have suspected that you are Bucky's daughter, but you always deny it. And yes, you know how to fight. You are literally like a mini assassin. But, you don't want to fight, otherwise it would add to the amount of suspicions. At times, you wished you could just yell, 'my mum is the famous assassin, Natasha Romanoff and my dad was the Winter Soldier, Bucky Barnes!' Then everyone would respect you and no not to mess with you. No matter how close you are to your parents, you always just wanted to be you as well. But, that wasn't really going to well.

.:. Time Skip - To Lunch .:.

The canteen was quite filled, but you manged to find a small circular table. You placed your food down, but did in quite an unusual way. Making you spill your drink all over you. 

"Seriously." You muttered and wiped your shirt. 

"Today is going to go great." You mumbled angrily, but little did you know, today was only going to get better. Even if it didn't seem like it right away.

Someone laughing made you immediately want to disappear. 

"Omg, guys look! She took our seat, and even spilled her drink!" Emily laughed, making her group chuckle. 

This was the group of girls, and guys, that made your life horrible. You just turned around, stood up and smirked. Today was one of those days where you weren't going to put up with shit, you just weren't in the mood.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking Emily." You smiled sweetly, that always annoyed her.

"Ugh just move." She tried to push past you.

Instead of moving, or replying, you just picked up your drink and spilled the remainders on her.

"What the fuck!" She cried out.

By now, everyone was watching. Her group looked very shocked, for once you were standing up for yourself.

"You crossed the line." She said angrily.

Out of nowhere, she tried to punch you. Not a problem for you, you grabbed her arm before she could touch you. With your other arm, you punched her right in the face. Everyone was cheering and chanting. 

"What's going on here!?" A teacher yelled and ran over to you and the group.

After quickly looking at the situation, the teacher finally spoke.

"Y/n, my office now. Emily, wait outside." The teacher walked off.

You smirked and followed behind.

"We understand that she and her group has been bullying you. But, we are going to have to call your parents, the punch was unnecessary." The teacher looked at you.

"But she threw the first punch! I was self defence!" A part of you didn't want your parents to come, but the other half finally thought it was time to reveal the truth.

"I know, we are calling her parents later today. Please just wait outside."

"Okay." You mumbled.

You sat outside and fidgeted for a bit, not knowing what your parents would say.

After what felt like years, finally you heard a familiar voice, a good one.

"Y/n, what happened?" Your mum, Nat, asked.

"Let's talk in the car." You mumbled and walked off, they had no clue about this bullying issue, so it would be a long story. Even though the teacher tried to explain on the phone, there would be a lot of questions.

You heard your mum and dad whispering things to each other, you definitely did not expect for them to both come.

It was like God was trying to make your day fall into place. The car-park was right next to the oval, and luckily, Emily and majority of group had their sports class on the oval; right now.

They all turned to you and were about to laugh, until they saw who was behind you.

"Oh hey Emily!"  You grinned sweetly.

"Uh, um, hey Y/n." She replied, very confused and quite scared.

"Oh this is the Emily girl we have heard lot's about." Bucky said.

You swear you saw her gulp, as long as the others.

"Get in the car, I am going to give her a chat." Natasha said.

"Mum, there is no need, trust me." 

"Nope, I don't care if I get in trouble by your teachers. They won't do shit." You nodded a bit, agreeing with her. Honestly, you did not care, so you and Bucky went into the car and rolled down a window.

"I'm not going to go into the sweet stuff. I have heard about you and your group, what you do to my daughter and to others. If you don't back off, I can do stuff you won't want me to." She smirked, pulling up her sweater ad revealing a small knife on her belt.

"I am not going to introduce you to my friend, that would be taking to far, but just consider this as a warning." Once again, she smirked and started heading to the car. 

The group was left stunned, not knowing what to say.

"Another day as an assassin's daughter."