Pietro ⇛ Puppy Eyes

Plot: You are Bucky's dog, well basically you belong to the whole team. But since you have a prosthetic leg, you are closer to Bucky. In fact, you're close with all of the team, apart from Pietro. For some reason he doesn't like you, but they may change.

D/n = Dog's name!

You have a perfect life, the best owner, best family, best house. You just had the best. Well, that's what your little puppy brain thinks! You are Bucky's dog, but you live with all of the Avengers. Bucky adopted you from a shelter when he saw you had a prosthetic leg. When he adopted you, you instantly knew something was different about him. Maybe it was his metal arm, or the amount of affection he gives you. Whatever it is, you love him for it. You also loved the Avengers, they all treated you with such love and kindness.

Bucky, of course was your dad. He was perfect and was literally your dream owner. Whenever he wasn't working, he would always be spending the most time with you. You two literally did everything together, you were so grateful for him.

Steve always gave you some of the best scratches. When ever you felt down, Steve just scratched behind your ear and everything was okay! He also never hesitated to take you for walks.

Tony would always give you more dog food then you needed, you loved it! He also ordered you the best and tastiest treats, it was heaven!

Sam always slipped you a piece of bacon or something that he was cooking! Bucky occasionally caught him and told him to stop, but luckily, he never does!

Thor dressed you up in ridiculous outfits, like a red cape and a tiny hammer. It confused you but you loved it.

Bruce taught you new tricks to perform and show off to Bucky with. Or he let you sit in the lab and watch him do his work. It sounds boring, but to you, it is fascinating!

Natasha would let you go to the training room with her and use the equipment. She set up obstacle courses for you to do whilst she trained. She also loves taking you on runs!

Clint loved to take you on the most adventurous and crazy walks! One time, he took you hiking with his amazing family. His walks were always the highlight of your week!

Wanda loved to sit on the couch and cuddle you. Whenever you saw her watching TV, you jumped up and curled into a ball next to her. She also loved to play fetch with you for ages!

Vision bought you the best dog toys on the face of this earth. To some dogs it would be seen as an ordinary chew or soft toy, but you always looked forward to when he came home with one of his luxurious squeaky toys!

Pietro... he didn't really, well, he didn't really like you. You don't know why, neither do the Avengers. He also doesn't hide his feelings for you, everyone in the compound knows he would rather die then be caught with you. Whenever you go near him or are even in the same room as him, he gives you this horrible look then walks off. You hated it, you wanted to be loved by everyone. You wanted to have something special with him, like you do with the others. But, I guess you can't get everyone to love you.

The next day, you scoffed down your breakfast then went to where Bucky was. Your tail went down when you realised he was packing.

"Oh hey D/n!" He grinned when he saw you, then gave you a loving pat.

"We are going on a mission, I and the others will be gone for tonight. Pietro will be here, I know you two don't exactly get along, but I know you will be fine." He bent down to you, then gave you a scratch behind the ears.

You only knew what a few of those words meant, you could figure out that he was gone for tonight and it was just Pietro. You didn't mind though, maybe you could try to 'bond', as humans called it.

"Bye D/n, I love you so much! Be good!" Bucky kissed your snoop then waved.

The rest of the team said goodbye, then left. Once you watched them leave, you tried to find Pietro. But he was locked in his room. You sighed, trying to find something to keep you company.

During the night, you woke up, due to a weird sound. You slowly got up and followed the sound quietly. Your paws picked up the pace, eager to find out what the mystery was. But you came to a stop, then frowned a bit when you heard it the strongest outside Pietro's room. Hesitantly, you nudged the door open and saw the man tossing and turning. He was clearly sweating and mumbling some stuff. Bucky told you that this was a 'nightmare'. He always held you tighter when he had one of those. So, you walked over to his bed and sat by it, then pawed the wood of his bed. Eventually, Pietro woke up.

"Oh, it's you." He mumbled.

He sort of watched you for a bit, so you tried jumping up onto the bed. Since your prosthetic leg was quite stiff at night, you fell off and landed on your butt. You winced a bit, then realised that you made Pietro laugh a bit. So, you tried again, this time you made it onto his bed. You crawled to his side and licked his nose. He didn't do anything, so you looked at him with your big, brown, glassy eyes.

"Guess I was wrong about you and those puppy eyes." He smiled then held you tighter.

It made you miss the others, but it made you even happier that you made a new friend.