Natasha ⇛ Baby Spider

Plot: Natasha has a son (you), you two are very close. Everything else will unfold in the story!

(This is a male reader one x)

The light from the sun blinded you as you fluttered your eyes open. At first you couldn't see anything, just rays coming through the soft curtains, then you could make out a figure watching over you.

Instantly you giggled and reached your arms up towards her. Natasha smiled and her eyes softened as she picked you up.

"Good morning." She kissed the top of your head, giving you another rush of happiness.

Anytime you saw your mum, happiness always overtook your tiny, young body. It was the same for her, whenever she saw you, any bad emotion was turned into a warm feeling.

The day she came home with you in her arms was the day she'd never forget. You were left alone at only a few months old. While you were fast asleep, your parents ducked out to the grocery store, which was only around a 2 minute drive. But a lot can happen in 2 minutes. Your parents never came back, they got into a car crash, but you didn't know that, know one did. Well, apart from Natasha. She was there to witness the whole accident. Your mother passed away instantly, but your dad held on a little longer. Long enough to tell Natasha where you were.

She knew she couldn't leave you there, especially when she felt so drawn to you when she saw you for the first time. You stopped crying when you saw her, it was clear there was a connection between you two. All of the Avengers supported Nat's decision with you, they knew she was capable of this and that you were already so important to her.

Now back to present day....

She held you and walked to the kitchen, in there was already a few others. Only some you knew the names of, you knew Clint, Steve, Wanda and you sort of knew Thor. Since you were still pronouncing words, you could only say Thor sounding like you were saying 'whore'. It made everyone laugh for some odd reason, you didn't get it though.

"Good morning Nat, good morning Y/n." Wanda walked over to the two of you and hugged your mother, then tickled you in her arms.

"Aw he's the cutest." Wanda smiled, tickling you even more, making you giggle.

Natasha agreed then spoke to her some more before getting breakfast. The rest of the day flew by, it was just a nice relaxing day off with everyone else in the compound. Your mum did have to go on a mission in the evening, but you were in safe hands while she was out. Everyone came up to you sometime in the day and played with you until dinner. After dinner, you were incredibly tired after a busy day of playing. Natasha smiled at your dozey self and picked you up under your arms.

You blinked at her slowly then gave her a smile. She grinned, her heart melting whenever you smiled at her.

"Let's get you to bed."

She took you to your shared room and was just about to put you in your crib. But you stayed squirming and refusing to go in.

"I see." She chuckled slightly then placed you onto her bed.

You stopped complaining and stretched over the top of her blankets. Once you were finished, she tucked you in and then rested beside you. Even though she was still in her suit, she pulled the blanket over her as well. She then started to sing you a lullaby, your favourite one. It was in Russian, you didn't know what it meant, but it was very special to your mum, instantly making it special to you. Slowly you started to fall asleep, then quickly went off into a deep sleep. She stayed by you, softly stroking the top of your head. But she was interrupted by Friday.

"Miss Romanoff, there are a few intruders but I have been notified that they aren't dangerous and that others are taking care of them. But still be careful in case."

Natasha rolled her eyes but Friday interrupted again.

"Miss Romanoff, one is approaching your room, I can call for backup if you need any help-"

While Friday was speaking, the bedroom door bursted open and a man stood there with a gun pointed at the two of you. Nat reached behind to her dresser in the blink of an eye, gripping a tranquilliser gun. She shot it without even looking at the man, but she knew she got him a loud thud hit the floor.

You started squirming again, about to wake up from the amount of noise which just greeted you.

"Go back to sleep, I'll never let anyone hurt you Baby Spider."

You smiled, still keeping your eyes closed. Her name for you made you feel special and safe. No where else in the world could give you this feeling.

—————————
sorry, i kind of went off the request a bit! i just got side tracked slightly as i loved this idea!

alsoooooo.....
BLACK WIDOW TEASER TRAILER

EHENENEOOSOE

HER WHITE SUIT, HER GREY SUIT, AND HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS AHHH

AND YELENA'S RUSSIAN ACCENT DHDJNEND

anywayyy, yeah i'm a bit excited haha :D

also, a couple more imagines will be out in a day or so!