Natasha ⇛ Sweet But Psycho

Plot: (This is based off the song, Sweet But Psycho) Natasha is on a top mission, she has to go to a club disguised as a regular person. But really, she has to kill someone. You and the team see everything on camera's and over the ear piece.

Natasha walks into the club, holding her purse that matches the dress. 

"I can barely walk in this thing." She hisses, tugging it down.

She was wearing a beautiful, red, lace dress. It hugged her in all the right spots.

 It hugged her in all the right spots

(Her dress)

"Oh shut up you look fly." You said into the ear peace, checking the cameras.

"I wouldn't mind being our guy for a little bit." Tony snorted.

"Are you saying you would like me to brutally murder you at a party where nobody will notice your corpse until the next week?" Natasha said sweetly, making you chuckle.

"Just got on with the mission." Steve says, smiling a bit too.

All of you watch the footage from the cameras that you placed around the club earlier. The jet was silent, watching every move.

"Hey fellas, care to buy me a drink?" She said seductively.

A guy went off to the bar, leaving her mission.

"Haven't seen you around before? I'm Alessandro, owner of the club." 

"Scarlett, I like to keep myself, hidden." She smirks and watches him check her out.

"Want to take this somewhere else?" He mumbles.

"I would be lying if I said no." With that, they walked swiftly up the stairs and into a private room. Straight away, Alessandro locks the doors and pins Natasha to the wall. You and Wanda snort, the rest of the team aren't sure to look or not. It soon escalated from kissing, to undressing, then they jumped when they heard a scream. 

"Oh right, it's just the song." Alessandro says, breathing heavily. 

"Speakers, in here? Alright." She smirks then eyes the USB she needs to get.

"Before we do anything, can you quickly make sure no one is outside, I get a bit paranoid." Natasha says, completely blinding him under her charm. 

"Of course." She watches him leave the door, quickly she pulls a knife out from her dress. The lyrics of the song start to feel the room.

  'Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she's screamin'
I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind
Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she's screamin'
I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind'

Everyone in the jet looks at each other, realising the song perfectly matches up to her personality. 

"Make this good Nat, your theme song is playing." You say into the ear peace. 

"Oh shush, you're making me blush." She whispers, making all of you chuckle a bit. 

Alessandro walks back in, hoping for action. But instead, he gets a sharp pain in his chest. 

"I- I thought we were-" 

She cut him off with another stab.

"Please, I know your plan to bomb this place. Besides, I have my on someone else." She turns to the camera and winks at it. You blush and smirk a bit, knowing she means you. 

Quickly, she grabs the USB, picks up her heels and walks out of the room. 

 'Grab a cop gun kinda crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"
'Cause she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she's screamin'
I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind'  

She struts down the hallway, in time with the song.

"Damn she is sweet but psycho." You say.

"But I'm your psycho." She smirks once more.