Wanda & Avengers ⇛ Miss Me? * Part 2 *

Wanda was very weak, she is lying in her bed, covered in bruises and cuts. Vision was by her side, comforting her and getting her everything she needed. The whole team were scared, scared of the mystery girl and what she did. Wanda was one of the strongest on the team, her powers could defeat anyone. But on the way home, when she managed to mumble, 'I couldn't do it, she is stronger then me.' Everyone knew this was not good.

"Round 2?" Tony said slowly.

"What does that even mean? Another fight?" Steve added.

"I think so, we have to keep Wanda inside and protected. We don't know what the girl wants to do with her." Fury stood up.

"I have tried to research about the girl's ability. There is nothing on it, the only thing I can figure out is that she can control the air's movement." Bruce told them.

"Guys, I may have a small lead." Natasha said, typing on the computer. The team walked up to her and the screen.

"At the time Pietro and Wanda were in Hydra and when they were tested. A few other people were there as well. After the incident, only two people were confirmed alive. But no one had a thorough look, Hydra even confirmed some could still be alive. It also says here, that there was a girl who got the wrong injection, giving her non-explainable abilities. I'm not sure, but there is a chance this may be our girl." Natasha looked at the others, who nodded slowly. Suddenly, there was a bang, then screaming.

"Put her down!" It was Vision's voice. The team ran to Wanda's room to be greeted by her floating in the air.

"I said I would be back for round 2." You smirked, even though you were invisible. Before anyone could say anything, you flew to the 'front garden' or the large outdoor training area. Wanda rolled onto the ground and you hovered above her. 

"Leave m-me alone." She stuttered.

"As if!" You let out a rough laugh. At the corner of your eye, you saw the team running over, in their suits. You laughed some more and created a force field around you and Wanda, kind of like a box. You started throwing her around and zapping her with your yellow mist. She was shrieking in pain, crying and screaming. The Avengers couldn't do anything but watch, but one of them distracted you. You saw a blue light around the force field, then saw Pietro. You hadn't seen him the day before, you honestly forgot about him. Wanda saw you were distracted, so she attacked you, pinning you down. It was an awkward angle to use your powers, so you tried talking to her.

"You don't even remember me, do you?"

She tilted her head.

"Is it that clear?" She rolled her eyes, then winced in pain. You managed to hit her and 'glue' her to the force field.

"Do you have any idea who I am?" 

Wanda stayed silent, so you went to the side of her head. The yellow 'mist' entered her brain, instantly giving memories of you, her and Pietro having fun together. She gasped as her eyes went yellow, the memories were all coming back to her, she recognised you.

"Stop!" She cried, tears rolling down her cheek.

"Let her go!"

"Stop!"

The team were yelling from the outside, but you kept giving her the memories of you guys. The next memory was from your point of view, the worst memory. 

You watched in horror as the building around you collapsed. 

"Wanda! Pietro! Please I am down here!" You cried, a large bit of concrete was stuck on your leg.  Your siblings ran off, not even trying to look for you. Hot tears rolled down your cheek, the feeling of portrayal and being forgotten whirled through your body.

The memory skips to a couple of years later.

You looked out of the rainy window, looking at the world outside. You saw two people who looked awfully liked your siblings. Tears rolled down your cheeks, then you turned to the photo of you three. You had burned the other ones, but, you kept one. Thinking there was hope that they would come back. They never did, you knew the wouldn't, so you threw it out of the window. Letting the sobs escape your mouth, sitting in the corner, crying for hours.

Wanda begins to fall weak and lets more tears roll down her cheek. She felt your feelings in the memory, she felt some of your pain. Pietro punched at the force field, still not knowing what was going on.

"Y/n, I- I am sorry." She whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear though. 

The team were confused as to why Wanda knew your name. But Pietro wasn't, he realised. He crouched into a ball, watching you Wanda, he let the tears roll down his cheek.

"Miss me?" You said, your eyes were red.

"Y/n, I thought you died." Wanda choked on her own tears.

"Me too, so did everyone. But you never came back."

More sobs came out of Wanda, she had felt your pain. You were ready to go. Out of no where, the force field lifted and you stood in front of her for a bit. The Avengers walked quickly over to Wanda, making sure if you were okay. But she ignored them, she kept staring at you. Her heart was broken, her little sister who she could dress up with, play with, have tea party's with was now gone. That broke her to pieces, and Pietro, they missed you.

"Bye." You said, then flew off. 

Pietro ran over to Wanda, they held each other. The team didn't know what happened or what to do. They just watched in sadness, watching the twins break right in front of them. Finally Pietro looked at the rest of them.

"Sh- She was our sister. We thought we lost her, but really, today we lost her." Pietro whispered, more tears rolling down his cheeks.

The team stayed with them, hugging the twins. That was the last anyone saw of you, you disappeared.

-----------------------

That was the last of this one! I hoped you liked this Imagine, I loved writing it!