Avengers ⇛ Bullied

( I didn't know what gif to do, so just enjoy this! xD )

Plot: You are the youngest Avenger, still attending high school. You have been bullied for a while, not telling anyone. But finally the team sees what really is going on.

Warnings: This may be a bit of a sensitive topic for some people. It also mentions depression and 'side affects' of it.

You take a deep breath, wipe your eyes and cover your arms before entering the compound. Yes, the Avenger's compound. Many people thought you were to young to join the team, including some of the members. But you joined anyway, after all,your ability was way to unique for the normal world. You were like Wanda, you had telekinesis. Your mind could control anything and create new things just by thinking about them. You also have the natural way of fighting, you are very good at it. So when Tony Stark contacted you, asking to join, yes was the only thing you could say. They provide you with everything you need, a home, food and just a safe place to be. Your parents passed away in a car crash at the age of 7. For 9 years, you have been living with your grand parents. They were not wealthy, they barley had a house, so they really didn't want to take you in.

Being an Avenger has made you overly happy. You had a family who cared for you, a place to stay, but there was still one thing. School. You hadn't told anyone about these three girls who bully you. Originally you would just say tease you, but it has gotten worse. The typical cyber bullying, calling names, but now it's gone to slapping and hitting you. Since you were a very skilled fighter, you would think you could fight back. Or use your mind to stop it. You couldn't though, when you fight, the black surrounding that would surround your hands when using your powers, would come out. Meaning they would know that you are The Cobra (or any superhero name), that you're an Avenger. You wanted to reveal who you were, but then you would be surrounded by people etc. You wanted people to like you for you, not because you are a superhero. Also, if you chose to fight in your school uniform, your scars would show. Yes, they made you cut yourself, but you didn't tell anybody that either. They would tease you for it as well.

You jumped back to reality when Sam touched your shoulder.

"Hey, you have been looking at the cupboard for like 10 minutes now."

"Oh, whoops, in my own world again." You smile then straight away walk to your room, not bothering to greet anyone else.

"How was school!?" Sam yelled behind you.

"Good!" You yelled back. 'What a lie', you hissed at yourself. Today was shit, they slapped you and made fun of you in front of your whole science class. You somehow made it through the evening with only small sentences as answers, then went straight to bed.

.:. Next Morning .:.

'Just ignore them.' You told yourself. It was the end of school and you were going to the car-park. The team was going to pick you up from school because you had a mission to attend to.

"I know you took it for fuck sake, so give it you useless pile of shit!" Taylor yelled behind you.

You kept walking, tears forming in your eyes.

"She payed Lisa for her homework, she isn't willing to do it again. We know you took it!" Taylor's friend, Haley yelled.

"I don't have it." You said bluntly, but you flinched as you felt something on your shoulder. Quickly you looked back, hoping the team wasn't seeing this.

"Aw no! Little Y/n is crying!" Taylor laughed then slapped you, giving you a bitter smile.

You yelped a bit then fell back. Quickly you got up, ignoring the huge pain on your face, it definitely left a mark. You started to walk away, but something stopped you. You looked up and saw Bucky standing there.

"What the hell is going on here?" Tony said, making you turn around. He was in his suit, but his mask was up. Before you knew it, Tony, Bucky, Steve, Wanda, Natasha and Sam were standing there.

"Uh- I" All 3 of the girls looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

"If I ever see you girls do anything like that to Y/n again, all of us are coming for you." Bucky hissed.

You wanted to tell them to stop and relax, but you didn't. Finally the girls would get what they deserved.

"Not just Y/n as well, your behaviour is disgusting." Steve frowned.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, it was Wanda. Her had moved to your cheek, seeing the mark, she gasped a bit.

"You did that to her, if that happens again, I won't hesitate to do this." She said, letting the red escape from her hands, forming it into a ball.

{:} 5 Minutes Later {:}

You sat in the van, unsure what to say. You already thanked them, but you knew they were going to ask questions. Especially because the team also saw your scars.

"How long has this been happening?" Sam asked.

You paused for a bit.

"About 3 years." You said quietly.

"Y/n, you should of told us. But, that was fun seeing their faces." Natasha said.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, we should be saying sorry for not realising how much pain you were in." Steve implied.

"Always know that were are here for you, to protect you." Natasha smiled.

"We are ready to kick asses for you." Tony said.

You smiled, you didn't care that the whole school knew who you really were. You were just glad that you had the best family on earth.