Bucky ⇛ Was Any Of It Real?

Requested by @DancingWithSebastian

Plot: After gaining the love from your team, The Avengers, you have to tell them the truth. Everyone is hurt, especially your boyfriend, Bucky.

You smile as your boyfriend, Bucky, walks into the room. His face instantly lights up when he sees you, it's clear he is head over heels for you. the feeling was visa versa, you also had very strong feelings for him. But, would he love you after today?

"Hey doll." He grins and walks over to you.

"Hey Buck!" You giggle as he tickles you.

"Stop!" You laugh some more and try to push him off.

"Nope!" He smirks and keeps tickling you.

"Buck, you know what I can do!" You tried to sound serious, but you couldn't, you were laughing to hard.

You were on the team because you're a very well trained assassin. Except, you were trained by Thanos, the Avenger's worst enemy. They all think your just another really good fighter and assassin, you fight just like Natasha. It was your job to go undercover as an Avenger to make it easier to get all stones. This 'mission', was the longest and first one you had been on. It took a while to actually get on the team, then it took longer to get them to trust you. You didn't expect to fall in love though, this would make it harder. The reason why you work for Thanos is because your family was killed and he saw you had potential. That's why he came and took you in. He told you that 'when he had the stones, the world would be a better place and you can get revenge on your family's killers.' You had always believed him, but you were starting to get second thoughts about him 'making the world a better place'. After-all, the Avengers were constantly having meetings about him, you never came to those though. Thanos told you if you attended a meeting about him, you would be punished. When he told you that, you thought it was very fishy and the team would get suspicious. But you rubbed the weird thought off, and the team never suspected a thing.
Now you knew where all the stones were. In fact, you actually had given him 5 already, the 6th you would give him today. The thoughts kept running through your brain, how hurt the team would be. You were not meant to get attached to them, but you fell in love and made best friends with most of them.

Bucky's voice snapped you out of your thoughts, making your heart melt a bit. Today was going to break your heart.

"I know, I know. But you would never hurt your boyfriend." He smirked again.

"Ugh, yeah sure!' You said sarcastically.

"It's like almost 10, want to go get brunch?" He asked, his deep blue eyes locking with your ones.

You were about to say yes, but you then realised. Thanos wanted you to come to him at 10:15, he hated late people. Your face dropped and went a few shades lighter.

"I'm sorry Buck, I can't. I-I have stuff to attend to." You said sadly, then got up from under his grip.

"Wait, Y/n! Are you okay?"

You ignored him and quickly grabbed the last stone, the Reality Stone. You were hoping he didn't see the red shine from the stone coming out of the cloth. Swiftly, you raced out of the compound, ignoring some of the team asking questions. 'Is this really worth it?' You asked yourself.

.:. Bucky's POV .:.

"Guys!" I panted, running to the living room where everyone else was.

"Yeah?" Steve replied, lifting his eyes up from his book.

"Y/n, do you know where she went?" I asked, hoping I would get a response.

"I'm not sure, I saw her race out the door. She ignored my questions." Natasha said.