Clint ⇛ Welcome Back

Prompt: 'It's me! Calm down!'

A bit creepy and.. gruesome -ish. Also it does mention sensitive topics.

A shiver went down your spine as you sat on the cold, hard floor. Distant screams from down the hallway bounced off the walls. It kept you awake, well, how could you sleep here? It was hell.

The lock rattled, then the door creaked open. The man walked in, with two guards by the door. He stood in front of you, then bent down to your level. Your lifeless eyes were focused on the ground. Dry, rough hands gripped your chin, yanking your head up. The man looked at you, keeping a hold of you. 

"Up." His gruff voice made your head scream.

You didn't move, you never did.

"Get up." He was more stern this time round.

Again, you kept seated. 

He spat right by your feet and slapped you, hard. You winced and fell back, hitting your head on the rocky floor.

"Serves you right bitch." He grabbed your wrist, his nails digging into your skin.

You winced again. Normally you would refuse and hit his arm. But it made no difference. You tried everyday, for 2 years. 
You had hope, hope that you would get out of here. That the Avengers, your family, would save you from this. But you started loosing hope. It was reaching further and further away from you as the days past. Now, well now you accepted it. Accepted that you would be here for many, many more years. More years of torture, physically and mentally. Hydra was in your head, ripping away your old life.

You were pushed onto a hard bed, where you were injected with god knows what. Sometimes, before they inject you, the main guy does stuff. He... takes advantage of your weak form. Today was one of those days.

He took control of you and did things no man should ever do to a woman. It was painful, mentally. It was like you were a robot. You could feel pain, it was horrible. But you didn't show your pain anymore. 

Once it was over, the others came in with needles and huge machines. A large light was put over you, blinding you completely. You gripped the bed and started breathing heavily. The sharp needle touched your upper arm, then the fluids entered your body. This particular injection was so unspeakably painful. You've only had it twice, but it left scars all over you, on your body and in your head.

You let out a loud, ear piercing scream. Tears rolled down your cheek and onto the bed. You started shaking frantically, the pain getting to much. Your whole body was pulsing. Once it was over, you looked at your hands. They looked small and weak. But that wasn't the only change. The veins on your hand were a visible dark red. Almost black.

"It worked." One of the voices said. 

"Good, we will finish it tomorrow." The leader looked over at you and punched you without hesitation. Knocking you out.

They always did it, you don't know why, but they knocked you out right before they deliver you back to your room.

You woke up in the familiar dark room. You hated to admit it, but you felt safe in the room. Well, not really. But you felt much more safer in their then in the... other room. In the corner, you fell to the floor and gripped your knees. Tears escaped your eyes.  But you let them fall, like always. 

A loud bang filled your ears from outside. It made you flinch and push yourself further into the corner. More pain, it had to be more men coming to hurt you. Gun shots echoed through the halls, men yelling and lot's of footsteps. 

It didn't sound good, but then again, nothing here sounded good. The lock on your door rattled, then someone started pushing the door. You started shaking again. The door fell to the ground, making a loud noise.

"Oh my god I found her." A man slowly walked over to you.

You didn't look up, scared to see who would hurt you this time. You felt their fingers on your arm, making you flinch and yelp.

"D-don't hurt me..." Your voice was shaky and hoarse. 

"I won't hurt you." The voice was soft and oddly familiar, but you couldn't remember who's voice it was. 

You felt their hands on your arm, grabbing you. It was different to the other man, but it still scared you. A wave of energy hit you, for the first time in a few months.

"Get away from me!" You scream and hit their arm away, then went back to shaking.

"It's me! Calm down!" The voice was soft but loud.

Slowly, you looked up and saw someone. Someone who didn't scare you.

"C-Clint?" 

"Hey." He sadly smiled, then slowly put his hand out.

You hesitantly put your hand on his, then pulled it back.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" 

"Y/n, it's okay. I am not going to do anything. I'm taking you home." He said softly. 

"Home? I- I don't have a home." 

"Yes you do, just trust me." His heart was shattering. His fiance hardly recognised him, barely trusted him.

You let out a small sob. You looked at his hand, then saw a flash of silver on one of his fingers. Slowly, you looked up and looked into his eyes. This time, this time you remembered him. You sadly smiled and held his hand. He picked you up and carried you bridal style. The halls that terrified you suddenly didn't seem so daunting. 

Once you were outside, you flinched, not seeing the sunlight in 2 years. As you slowly adjusted to the natural light, more people came into focus. It was your family. 

"Welcome back Y/n." Clint said smiled.