Thor ⇛ Party

Plot: You are at one of Tony's famous parties. After feeling really insecure and wanting to go home, Thor comes up to you.

You sit on the small couch and drink your glass of champagne. As a worker of Shield, you would think you came to these parties frequently. Nope. Of course you can though, most workers come to every party. But parties weren't really your scene. This in fact, was the first one you went to in years. Your small, black jumpsuit was quite revealing, making you a bit insecure. It was a lovely outfit, to many people, you looked damn good. But to you, you just felt like a sack of shit. You have always thought you were not particularly skinny and just weren't confident in yourself. The jumpsuit you wore was stunning in other people's eyes. It made your eyes pop out and your hair was put into a ponytail. Your hair was a bit messy, but it did match your outfit.

 Your hair was a bit messy, but it did match your outfit

(This is what you wore and what your hair looks like)

After a bit of time watching everyone dance, you decide it's really not your cup of tea. After-all, the whole party you were alone, what was the point of staying? You put your glass down then made your way to the exit, until you heard a booming voice behind you.

"Hello ma'am."

Quickly, you turned around and smiled, seeing who it was.

"Oh hello Thor." 

"I believe I don't know your name." He said, actually seeming curious.

"Y/n, I just work for Shield." You moved your hand out and he shook it.

"Lovely to meet you Y/n. I take it, parties aren't your thing?" 

"Is it that obvious?" You smile.

"I mean, I presumed since you were walking to the exit." He laughed a bit, you joined in.

"Yeah, I have never really been to parties. They just aren't my 'scene'." 

"Me neither. How about we sneak out and find a coffee shop that's still open?" He grinned.

"That sounds like fun!" You grinned.

The two of you walked off, finding a 24 hour coffee shop. You had the best time with him, Thor was really nicer then you thought. It was the best way to end a horrible evening.