Tony ⇛ Always With You

*Requested*

Plot: You are Tony Stark's daughter, well after a one night stand. So you guys never really bonded, in fact, he didn't really know who you were! Secretly, you work for Shield, creating some of their most used objects or weapons, like the quinjet. Tony or the Avengers don't know it's you that creates all of this, until one huge incident. 

Side Note: This is gonna be really long!

Warnings: Swearing

"Good morning, miss Smith." Your co-worker smiled at you.

"Morning!" You smiled back and went to your lab.

The blue prints for your latest invention were scattered on your tables. After looking and observing them for a while, you sat at your desk and did some researching. You cringed a bit, hearing people outside your office mention Tony Stark. You shouldn't be so grossed out when you hear his name, after all, he is your boss. But, he also is your dad. Does he know about you? You don't know, but he is making it clear he doesn't want to know about you. He and your mum had a one night stand, which resulted with you. Your mum always said he was excited for the baby, but because he is constantly drinking and knocking up other girls, so she left. So it has always been you and your mum, you liked it that way. Well, last year, you moved out to live by yourself. Honestly, you haven't heard much from your mum. You have been to carried away with work to contact her. Worry often did sweep through you about her, but you ignored it. This is also why you referred to yourself as Y/n Smith, not Y/n Stark. You didn't want to reveal who you really were. Although, you and your mum didn't know that after the whole Afghanistan event; Tony tried finding you two. Obviously, he wasn't in luck, because he never found you. 

Tony really does care about you, he has tried searching for you, or getting information where you could be. He doesn't know, that he actually sees his beloved daughter throughout each week. 

After a few hours, you grabbed your blue prints and went off to lunch. Once you ordered your meal, you thought about your latest design. It was insanely huge, like physically but also what it can do. It has taken you years and years to plan it. When it was complete, which it almost is, it can basically stop all aliens from invading the earth. It was the talk of the whole Shield quarters. There is always those small murmurs saying, 'did you hear what Dr Smith is building?!' The Avengers knew about your project as well. They loved it, they thought it would be amazing since they can't keep fighting their whole lives. They want to settle down and have families or just have a low key life. But they can't do that while aliens and other creatures are invading the earth. Lot's of them often came by your lab to see how it was going, even Tony. Him and Bruce loved to see what you were up to, they new you were the best scientist in Shield. Your favourites was Natasha and Wanda, you loved talking to them and hearing about the boy problems that goes round in the team. Although, one day, Natasha did say you looked awfully similar to Tony. Luckily you brushed it off and continued the conversation.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw a small group of men standing by you.

"May I help you?" You said sweetly.

"Sorry we were just admiring your work." One of them replied.

"Oh, thank you." You smiled at them and watched them leave. 

Something about them felt weird. You ignored it and went back to your lab. The rest of the day was building more onto the machine. Tomorrow it would be finished, you just needed to add final touches. The whole of Shield are very excited, they are holding a proper launch. Once you were satisfied, you locked your lab and headed home. The apartment block you lived in was very close, so you just walked. When you were almost home, you realised your ring was missing. This wasn't an ordinary ring, it meant the world to you. When you were younger, your mum gave it to you. She had one and apparently Tony did too. You never believed that. But it was currently the only thing connecting you to your mum. After a few minutes, you realised it was in your pocket.