I Think I Want To Marry You

Choni! DISCLAIMER: I've only watched a few episodes of season three and some Alex Meyers on the show, so if I get anything wrong and you want it fixed, comment! (Nothing homophobic; that will be both deleted and reported.) If you want to argue a point in the comments, feel free.

---------------

Cheryl POV

"Hey babe, where's the soap?" I shout into the next room, where Toni's watching Netflix on her phone.

"The same place it's always been, Cheryl; the cabinet next to our makeup." the love of my life says nonchalantly.

"I checked there, Toni. Have a little faith." I say, rolling my eyes. Ever since we escaped the Farm, with the help of Betty, she's been... distant.

"Well, than it might be in the makeup cabinet, babe. Let's go check." Toni says, getting up from the couch nervously. This is a different vibe, especially from her.

"You okay? There's a nervous vibe in the air, and we have an entire gang at our disposal." I say as we walk into the bathroom.

"Yeah, fine. Just tired, I'm sure. It's been a long day." she says, shrugging. That is very unlike my biker gang leading, tough girlfriend, so I'm understandably worried.

As I open the cabinet, I find a container of soap. "Huh, must've been here all along. You were right, Topaz." I say jokingly.

Opening the box, instead of a bar of soap, there's a gorgeous ring. It's silver with a ruby in the middle, shaped like a heart. "Cheryl Blossom, I've been in love with you ever since I saved you from those horrible Sisters of Quiet Mercy, and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" Toni says, on one knee.

"Oh my God!! Toni! Of course I will!" I scream, giving her a long, passionate kiss. 

"She said yes!" she shouts to our bedroom, where it turns out Betty, Veronica, Archie, Jughead, Kevin, Josie, and Juliet (Bughead's daughter) have been hiding all this time.

"OH MY GOD! THAT RING IS THE MOST CHERYL THING I'VE EVER SEEN!" Kevin shouts, causing laughter.

"Auntie Cheryl, that's such a pretty ring! I love it and I love you." Juliet says, giving me a big hug. 

"Aw, thank you Juliet! You know, now that I'm going to be marrying Aunt Toni, I know we'll need to have a flower girl in our wedding, and she doesn't know another little girl like you, so do you want to be flower girl?" I say, giving her a big smile.

"Mommy, what's that mean?" Juli says, confused. A big smile is appearing on Jughead and Betty's faces as they think of the right way to word it.

"That means that you get to wear a big, pretty dress, and walk down the aisle before Auntie Cheryl and Auntie Toni do, spreading flowers. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Hobo says, picking up the squirmy five year old.

"In that case, yes, I would love to be flower girl in my auntie's wedding." Juliet says before pointing to Veonica's finger. "That's pretty, Aunt Veronica. When did you get that?"

"Nothing, sweetie. Ignore that." Veronica says, covering her hand. 

"V, what are you hiding from me?" Betty says, giving me and Toni a big hug. "Did someone hurt you because if so they may share the same fate as the Black Hood."

"No, no one hurt me. Miss Juliet here just saw my new ring and was commenting on it. She likes it because it's got little crowns on it." V says rather unconvincingly.

"You are a worse liar than even Kevin here." Toni says, laughing.

"Fine. If you must know, just look. Nothing too scary or uncivil, just a new ring that your five year old daughter likes." she relents, uncovering her finger.

"Veronica, even for you, that's a stretch- a big stretch- to be normal. You always said you'd never wear a diamond ring like that unless-" Jughead starts, realizing what's on her finger before the rest of us do.

"Did you- is that- OH MY GOD BOTH SHIPS SAILED IN ONE DAY AND I CANNOT TAKE IT!" Kevin shouts.

"Hey, what about Bughead?" Betty says, feigning that she's hurt.

"Bughead is endgame and sailed about the time little miss Juliet here came and ruined the fun of you two at clubs." he says, laughing.

"Now, back to business: Is that a promise ring or an engagement ring?!" all of us shout in unison.

"It's a promise ring, and there's a pink pearl in there, not a diamond." Archie says, giving her a quick forehead kiss.

"Oh my God!" everyone shouts, except Varchie, who are blushing relentlessly.

"Mommy, what's that mean?" Juliet says, hugging Veronica, who pulls her up. She'll be a great mom, I can see it by the way she works with Juli.

"Well, that means that your Uncle Archie and Auntie Veronica love each other very, very much, and want to be married, but they're not yet." Betty says, taking her back.

"We may have gotten outshined, babe." Toni says, laughing as she gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"You think?" I joke, kissing her back.

------------

Well, this is a very early upload, not that I'm complaining.

At least now I get to write weddings! YaY!

Comment suggestions! 

Later, loves,

~Ry