Kidnapped

Okay, so this is really weird and came to me while I was pooping.

--

No one POV

She had been kidnapped.

The love of his life, gone just like that. He woke up on Friday morning without her kissing his neck, like she always woke him up.

He thought she was just letting him sleep in, but everything she had except the clothes she had on her back was there, without her.

The pain in his heart was too much to handle. Jughead couldn't take another heartbreak, couldn't take another day without her there. He'd let her go once, in high school, and he wasn't ever going to do that again.

But he knew that he couldn't find her on his own, not quickly enough to save her.

So he called in a few favors from his friends and the Serpents. They were all in town within three hours, and came to their apartment.

"Jughead, I consulted some friends in very high places, and we're going to get her, I promise you. I filed a missing persons report, and there's cops looking for her all over the world. I promise you, we will find Betty," Veronica declared when she showed up. She wasn't going to cry, he could tell that she got that all out on the flight by the wet spot in Archie's shirt. Instead, she was going to run the show.

--

She was cold, and hungry, and thirsty, and had to pee really badly.

But he didn't care. Whoever this man was, he handcuffed her to a chair, and took her bobby pins already.

It had been three days since she's been kidnapped, and in all honesty, it was terrifying. This stranger walked into her home, gagged her, and then dragged her over to the truck, where she was put in the backseat until they got to the warehouse.

There were no other girls in there, just her. No one to talk to, no one to call, no one to kiss. Just Betty, and this stranger. The solitude wasn't the worst part, but it was making her crazy.

The thing she missed most of all, not a thing but a person, wasn't Veronica, or Kevin, but it was Jughead. She loved him, and knew they were meant to be. He the love of her life, and vice versa. She missed kissing him innocently while watching Glee, teasing him like crazy, and just the knowledge that at the end of the day that, no matter what, he was there.

"Betty? Have you been a good girl while I was gone?" Her kidnapper asked, snapping her out of her thoughts. He had an evil look on his face, and she didn't like it.

"Yes, sir, I have been," she replies, using the name he'd told her to use.

"Good girl. Not doing anything, just sitting there, in the chair, like I request. Would you like a reward for being such a good girl?" The evil man requested, and she nodded. Food, clothes, water, access to a bathroom, they would be her reward. "Good. I was hoping you'd say that, because I have something in mind."

He walked closer and closer to her before taking off the handcuffs. She didn't know what was happening, why was this happening? She couldn't run, she knew that much, but was she being released?

Her question was answered when he put his lips on hers, shoving his tongue down her throat.

No, no, this was not happening. She only wanted to ever do this with Jughead, not her kidnapper.

"What, slut? This is your reward, why aren't you kissing me back? Kiss me back!" He demanded, slapping her across the face.

She didn't know how to react to that. No one had ever slapped her before, at least not like that. She kissed back, and felt wrong for doing that. She was cheating on her boyfriend, who she loved more than anything.

--

"Jug! She's at the warehouse!" Cheryl shouted from the passenger seat of the truck.

"How were you able to track her down?" He inquired, speeding up. The warehouse was five minutes away, but he didn't want her to be stuck any longer than she had to.

"I may or may not have planted a tracker in her hair in case this ever happened," the ginger replied, smiling at her phone. "I forgot until now, but at least we found her!"

Jughead didn't reply, he just thought. He should've been able to protect her, but he wasn't. She deserved better, someone who could protect her from situations like this, but here he was, after leaving her in there for three days.

Breaking all speeding laws, he sped into the parking lot of the warehouse and parked.

Archie had already jumped out of the truck with Veronica, and they were running in when he got out. He ran faster than he ever had in his entire life into that building, to hear her getting slapped. Someone was hurting his girlfriend, and would not get away with it.

He rushed over to where he heard her whimpering, and saw a half naked man standing over her. Jughead ran over to him, punched him several times, and grabbed his cold, frightened girlfriend. Archie, Cheryl, Kevin, Toni, and Veronica would handle him.

"Juggie, thank you so, so much. I missed you so much, I thought I was going to die. I never want to be away from you again," Betty sobbed into his chest as she was carried into his truck.

"I haven't slept since you got kidnapped, Betty. I couldn't, knowing you were out here, somewhere, without me to protect you. I love you, I always will love you, and I really want to kiss you right now," Jughead smiled at his girlfriend, who was smiling widely.

"Well, I'm not gonna stop you," she smiled, connecting their lips. This, this was the man she wanted to kiss forever.

🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚

I wanna live in a sitcom

Later loves,

~Ry