Half Day Romance

Okay, so we're going to pretend Riverdale is a normal town here. The kids are having a half day and going to Pop's for lunch. They're in 9th grade. Oh, and Kevin isn't their friend because the next one is Kevin based and I forgot to add him.

--

Betty POV

*G.C.*

B: Okay, how much money does everyone have for lunch?

Arch: $25

V: I have $150

B: We get it, you're rich.

V: You know we're going to want to shop.

Arch: I have $50 for that

Juggeh: I have $20 for lunch and $75 for shopping.

B: I have $30 for lunch and $70 for shopping

Cher: I have $50 for lunch and $50 for shopping

TT: I have $30 for lunch and $50 for shopping

B: We have $450 total. 

V: But I have $100 for shopping B

B: Damn you're rich.

Juggeh: New Total: $550.

B: Which means, when we pool the money, we have about 91 dollars each total

Cher: We're meeting at my locker. Leave at the end of last period

B: But I'm still on mine...

V: She means school periods, not menstrual ones

B: Got it.

Juggeh: TMI, Betty

Arch: fr

TT: Are we getting a ride from Polly or walking?

Cher: Polly and Jason are going out with their friends to the mall so we're walking

B: What time does everyone have to be home by?

V: We're all sleeping over my place, B. Mom said we have to be home by 10

Cher: I thought that B and I were sleeping over at my place because we have family brunch tomorrow?

B: No, Jason and Polly are sleeping at your place. We're getting picked up at 10 am and going to brunch

TT: #FamilyBondsStrong

Juggeh: #CousinGoals

Arch: XD

B: Whatever. So, anyways, we're walking to Jug's after Pops and then FP is taking us over to the mall.

Juggeh: Correct.

B: K. See y'all at school

--

*After School*

"Ding-dong, ding-dong," the bell rings, dismissing Jughead, Veronica, Cheryl, and I from English class. We hurriedly grab our books and go to our own lockers, with sleepover supplies, backpacks, and money. We do this every half day, and every Friday as well. Today, the two collide in full force, so we have more money than normal and an actual plan.

After grabbing the things from my locker, I go to my cousin Cheryl's locker where Jughead, my crush, Archie, my neighbor, Toni, Cheryl's neighbor, and Veronica, my best friend, are, along with Cheryl, obviously.

"Everyone got their crap?" Cheryl asks, closing and locking her locker.

"Yes, drill sergeant," we all jokingly chorus as we walk out of school with a huge crowd of children, most of whom are going to River Pizza like Polly and Jason, because it's closer to school. But my friends and I prefer going to Pop's Chock-Lit Shop, despite the long as hell walk.

"Okay. It's been forever since we played KMK, so we're doing that right now. With a twist: If the person you pick to kiss is here, you have to kiss them," V suggests, smirking.

"This seems like a terrible idea, so sure," Jug agrees for us, putting an arm around my shoulder. I feel my heartbeat quicken improbably, and a blush appear on my face.

"Okay. Veronica, Kiss Marry Kill Archie, Chuck, Jason," Cheryl gives her the options as I almost fall down the hill we're walking down. "Betty! Don't die!"

"Kill Chuck, marry Jason, kiss Archie," she decides after thinking it over for a minute.

"Well, if it isn't so. Looks like I get to kiss someone hot today," Archie smiles and I roll my eyes at his antics. Of course he would say that; I should've guessed.

The pair kiss and, like the mature teenagers we are, we all scream, squeal, and turn away in disgust. Like I said, the epitome of mature.

"Real mature, children," Arch laughs after the pair stop making out. He has to shout to get his voice to travel far enough to where we are, since no one wanted to watch that. Him and V hold hands and they run down the hill to us.

"Nice of you two lovebirds to join us," I smirk, and V laughs at me.

"Okay, Betty. Kiss Marry Kill, Jughead, me, Ethel," V asks me and I have to think for a minute. I mean, I'm clearly marrying either V or Jug and killing Ethel, but do I want to kiss V or Jug? I think I have my answer.

"Kill Ethel because she tried to get me to not be friends with Jughead, marry you, V, and kids Jug," I announce.

"Thank God! No offense, babes, but I don't want to kiss you. I'm straight, ya know?" (A/N: I typed this in Lucas Cruikshank's voice for some reason.) Veronica smiles. Everyone knows she's the one who runs the Bughead Instagram account, as though that's a thing in read life.

"I'd say something totally douchey like Archie did but I don't want you to hate me," Jug smiles at me before connecting our lips passionately.

We kiss innocently for a couple minutes, but the kiss soon turns into more, and his tongue enters my mouth, and mine his.

After a couple minutes of this, we pull away, breathless. By no counts am I an amateur kisser, (I've been called a hoe by hoes, mainly guys) but that was something special. That was... indescribable.

Jug and I just smile at each other for a minute before our friends, who of course stayed here to watch, start wolf whistling and cheering.

"Finally!" Toni shouts, smiling at us.

"Hobo, I swear to God, if you hurt my cousin, I will kill you," Cheryl threatens.

"What the hell? Cheryl, we're not even dating," I remind her, walking over to V.

"You just ate each other's faces!" She retorts, laughing at the end of that statement.

"Thank you for that lovely image," Toni rolls her eyes.

🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞

I was supposed to watch Endgame, but wrote this instead because I'm not into Avengers.

I high-key need suggestions here.

I've been watching GLMV's and now my playlist has doubled in length.

Later loves,

~Ry

*UNEDITED*