Accident

Choni because I have friends that just started dating and it's gay. Toni's a skater girl.

--

Cheryl is always worried about her girlfriend not wearing a helmet while skateboarding. Toni insists that she'll be okay without it, but eventually decided to wear the helmet Cheryl bought her. She only wears it because she can't say no to her girlfriend.

Toni normally wears the helmet, even though she doesn't see the point. In all honesty, she knew Cheryl was right; that she should wear the helmet. In fact, she always wore it after a month. Except one day...

"Toni's in the hospital," Mr. Topaz calls Cheryl to tell her.

Toni has always been prone to injuries, Cheryl knows this. After all, she grew up with the girl. She's signed numerous crashes and seen far worse injuries.

Cheryl's heart drops to her feet when she sees her girlfriend, normally so strong, stuck in a hospital bed with doctors stitching her head, blood everywhere, and even more doctors working to get a cast on her left leg. She can't help it, a single tear falls down her cheeks.

"Cheryl?" A slight smile appears on the pink haired girl's lips before she winces in pain at the stitches being pulled.

"Hey babe," the redhead walks over to the bed tentatively.

"Cheryl, we need you to keep her awake before she gets scanned for a concussion. Just talk to her, make sure she stays concious," a doctor says, smiling. "Just a question, what's your relation to Miss Topaz?"

"I'm her girlfriend. I've been here numerous times before when she gets injured."

"Well, you'll have to forgive me. I forgot that tidbit of information."

"So, Toni," Cheryl ignores the doctor, "What happened?"

Her girlfriend's face instantly turns from the easy smile to an embarrassed one. "I normally wear the helmet, but I forgot it at home today, and didn't notice until I got to the park. I decided to do something simple, something that I've done a million times before, but then I fell. My left side feels like shit."

"It's okay, TT. None of us, least of all me, are perfect. I'm sure that you'll be okay. Well, besides the broken leg and sprained wrist, and stitches."

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

I have a terrible headache, so sorry if this is shit.

Later loves,

~Ry