Love Story

Bughead through the years.

--

He never stopped loving her, from the moment they met.

She never knew what love was like, until she met him.

When they were 16 and dating and all of the most crazy, TV drama-type stuff was going on, they couldn't be too worried. They were in love.

When they were 25 and got married, they promised to always love each other.

And they honored that promise for 100 years, never once falling out of love with the other.

When she got prregnant at the age of 27 and Emily Rose, their first daughter, was born, their feelings never wavered. The most they could go without the other was still two days.

In the most hectic time of their lives, when everything they thought they laid to rest twenty years ago with Veronica, Archie, Cheryl, Toni, Kevin, and everyone else, came back up, they were still in sync, constantly.

When the quadruplets, Isla Jane, Neveah Aubrey, Scarlett Emerson, and Harper Marie were born, and their lives got even more crazy than before, the pair's feelings for each other never wavered.

When Betty was going through the hardest time in her life, Jughead was there to help her through it.

When they died, it was hand in hand.

They truly had a love story to tell, so I will.

--

I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS LATE!!!!!!! :.(

My wifi kept cutting out, and then I published it, and it didn't go through and I didn't realize until now.

Later loves,

~Ry