Blood

Choni (again)

Trigger Warning: This one shot contains mentions of self harm and suicidal thoughts. If you are struggling with any of these issues, please skip this one. I won't be offended. :) This is the last one of the requests I have to get through, but please, feel free to request any you would like.

--

Cheryl Blossom has been talked down to since the day she was born, with no clue why. All she knows is, she was a mistake. Her parents don't want her, her uncles hate her, and she doesn't belong in Riverdale.

No one loves her, so she doesn't love herself. How could she, not knowing what love looks like? She's had the same crush for three years, but knows if her horrible mother finds out who it is, she'll be disowned.

Toni Topaz. Every girl's dream girl. Whether you're just figuring out your sexuality or you've known it for years and been out as long, she's always there to help the gay children with anything they need. And honestly, she's a saint for doing that because the gay children are a very large, needy group. She is the most loving girl in the world, as far as Cheryl is concerned.

With the knowledge, however, of that, Cheryl knows she'll never have a shot with her. Long sleeves and razors quickly become a friend of hers after that, and for bad reasons.

The feeling of blood going up and down her wrist as she made the cuts was the most satisfying thing for her. Yeah, it might have been painful at first, but now, she loved it. It was a hobby.

Cheryl knew this mindset wasn't healthy at all, but she didn't know what else to do. She hated herself, and this was her way to deal with it.

One day, at school, she had the urge to cut in math class. She had gotten a failing grade on her test. As she was, well, Cheryl Blossom, she just left the classroom. No one batted an eye, probably thinking she was going to go have a hookup.

The emergency razor that was in her locker quickly provided calmness at the sight. Finally, she could hurt herself physically. Take away the mental pain, turn it into physical.

She walked, no ran, to the bathroom, stopping in front of a sink. Not bothering to check if anyone else was in there, she slid it along her wrist, the same spot every time. The blade kept going further and further into her skin and she kept repeating the reasons she hated herself in her head, over and over, until she started to cry.

At that moment, with blood running down her wrists and tears streaming down her face, Toni Topaz left her stall.

Upon seeing the redhead, the pink haired girl stepped back for approximately two seconds before leaping into action.

"Cheryl? What are you doing?" Toni asks and Cheryl chuckles dryly.

"This, clearly."

Toni sighs, grabbing the razor out of her hands and throwing it in the trash. "Cher, this isn't healthy."

She examines the cuts on the wrists, eyes growing wide in horror. "Your wrists... We need to get you to a hospital, right now. I can't stop the bleeding."

"No." Cheryl refuses. She can't go to the hospital, this is a bad idea.

"I was telling you that I'm taking you, I wasn't asking you if I could." Toni replies, grabbing several heavy rags and placing the first pair on them, pressing down gently.

"Just take me to the nurse." Cheryl demands.

"The nurse is going to make you go to the hospital, too. My way gets minimal attraction from other people," Toni convinces her crush.

"Fine. I'll go."

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

National Suicide Prevention Hotline

1-800-273-8255. Open 24/7. You can also text 741741.

So, now, we're going to get back to light-hearted ones on Saturday.

Requested by user50906314.

Later loves,

~Ry