Let It Snow

Choni snow day.

--

No One POV

Cheryl Blossom woke up one wintery morning to her girlfriend throwing all of their winter stuff on the bed.

"Babe? Why are you throwing clothes on me?" The redhead asks, confused. It's 8:30 in the morning, but school was cancelled last night due to the impending snow storm.

"Simple, I want to go play in the snow, clearly," Toni explains, rolling her eyes. It's a snow day, and she never wasted a second of those sleeping, much to her girlfriend's protest that they should just cuddle and stay in their room all day.

"Honey, I love you, but you need to go to sleep," she tries to assure her girlfriend, who seems to not want to sleep and instead, play in the snow.

"But there's snow outside!" Toni protests, finding her heavy sweater to wear outside.

"Please, please, don't force me out of bed," Cheryl begs before getting dragged by the arm out of her bed. "Babygirl, how am I supposed to play in the snow if I'm too tired to join you?"

"I don't know. Figure it out, babe. I'll be back in twenty with breakfast, if you want to go back asleep," the pink haired girl smiles, laughing. She can't believe that Cheryl doesn't want to play in the snow with her. Yes, she still gets childlike excitement about snow.

"Let's do that," her girlfriend agrees, smiling as she walks back to bed and closes her eyes.

She is so cute when she sleeps, Toni notices. Yes, it's kinda stalker like, but it's her girlfriend, so she's allowed to do that. Right?

Twenty minutes later, Toni has made eggs, bacon, corned beef hash, breakfast potatoes, and toast for the girls to eat. She's always been a good cook, never one to shy away from a challenge.

"It smells so good in here, baby," Cheryl yawns, pecking her girlfriend's lips. Toni's surprised she woke up on her own.

"Well, I figured, if I'm making you play in the snow, you should at least be able to have a yummy breakfast before," she smiles innocently and fixes herself a plate.

"I knew there was an ulterior motive," Cheryl grumbles before digging into her plate. "This is delicious. You've outdone yourself this time."

"Thank you," her girlfriend blushes, smiling before digging into her food. "Wow, this is really good."

After finishing their breakfast, the pair get changed into their snowclothes and then head outside in the middle of a blizzard like absolute idiots.

"You idiot! It's freezing out here! Why did I agree to this?" Cheryl complains. Toni just laughs. This happens every time they're in the snow, and eventually she'll warm up to it.

"You wanted me to be happy?" She jokes, making a snowball.

"I do, but I'm cold, babe," Cheryl pouts as a snowball is thrown at her chest. "This is war!"

The pair throw snowballs at each other for about an hour, until Cheryl surrenders.

"I win! I win! I win!" Toni floats, victory dancing around the front lawn when Jason and Julian show up, laughing.

"Did you two have a snowball fight without us?" Cheryl's twins ask, fake insulted.

"Mayhaps," Toni smiles at the boys that have become her brothers.

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

I had a really bad idea for a oneshot too but I decided not to do it.

Later loves,

~Ry