Kissing Booth?!

I would rather let a stranger carve out my corneas with a lazer than watch the Kissing Booth, but here we are, people. 

This is a very cynical view, so you have that to look forward to.

In case you've never seen it (I wish I was you. That movie is so sexist and crap, it's disgusting. I've seen it 5 times. The book is slightly better), the main girl, Elle Evans, has a forbidden crush on her best friend/other half's hot older brother, Noah "Flynn", who's a ho.

At the Fall Festival or whatever, Elle and Lee have a kissing booth, (because apparently this high school isn't worried about kids getting mono or spreading diseases) to raise money for the dance club, which I'm pretty sure is just a school-sanctioned way for them to hang out after school.

Anyways, the "OMG" Girls, Olivia, Mia (who Lee has a huge crush on), and Gwyneth, want to play a prank on Elle and have her kiss the weird nerd who probably eats paste.

PLOT TWIST: Elle's never been kissed and Noah cuts the line to go before nerd guy who's picking his nose.

Well, the two kiss and then make out and it's really weird and unrealistic. 

Perfect for a fan fiction!

So, there you are.

--

*Betty POV*

In case you're wondering, let's get one thing straight: My best friend, Archie, is not. My little brother, Kevin, is.  As far as we know, anyways. He's six, but whatever. 

My mom died when I was 14. She was really sick. It was the hardest time of my life.

Archie has a stupid-hot older brother, Jughead, who everyone calls Jones. 

I can never date Jughead, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I don't have a crush on him. 

Of course, this disgusts Archie, and violates one of our friendship rules- number nine, to be exact. In case you're curious, that one's "Your best friends relatives are off limits".

Anyways, all of this is besides the point, which is that tonight the Kissing Booth is going to be open at the Fall Festival, and Archie and I are going to kick ass. 

--

*Time Skip: 3 hours (they're at the booth, and cutsies between Jughead and Waldo (my name for unnamed nerd guy) has taken place. Betty is up there, and they're about to start kissing.)*

*No one POV/ My POV (God bless all the souls reading this)*

"And so if you don't want to do this, you don't have--" Betty Cooper rambles, before getting cut off by the lips of someone who is a very good kisser, if I say so myself (i've never kissed cole sprouse. deal with it.).

About three seconds later, when they're still kissing, Betty takes off the boring as hell black sleepmask she previously had on, because hygiene doesn't matter here, and opens her eyes at the same time Jughead does, seeing that he's the one she's kissing. Suddenly, they reconnect their lips, and with passion this time. Sure, Jughead knew he was kissing Betty, but now there's sparks flying from the cheaply-made marquee without killing anyone, surprisingly.

(Now comes some of my own, less cynical, views)

"Betty?" Jug asks, incredilously. He seems so surprised that it's her, everyone seems so confused.

"That's my name," Betty responds, rolling her eyes. Mind you, they're in front of the whole entire school right now.

"I'm so grateful this happened, finally," he says, just above a whisper. A hint of blush appears on his cheeks.

"Did I make Jughead Jones blush? Damn, for my first kiss, that must've been really good, if that's what's going on here," Betty says, smirking with her whole face.

"Shut up," he says, before kissing her again. "You know, I've always had a crush of sorts on you," Jug whispers into her ears, and it's Betty's turn to blush.

"Is that the reason you're constantly hoing around with every girl in this school?" Betty asks, still determined to remain seemingly unfazed.

"Yes, if you must use that term, Cooper. " Jughead says, smirking. "So, since I've had a crush on you  for... as long as I can remember, would you care to be my girlfriend? Not just a casual hookup, a legitimate, this is full of feelings, type of relaitonship," he clarifies. 

SWOON! I MIGHT BE THE ONE WRITING THIS BUT SWOON!!

"On one condition," Betty says, still smirking.

"What's that?" Jughead says, returning her smirk with one of his own, that is that sexy half smirk all movie characters seem to have mastered.

"You say three words, eight letters," Betty says, smiling an actual smile. There is a little bit, however, of a smirk hidden in there.

"I got food," he says, confident in his answer. He is rewarded with a kiss, and the whole school starts clapping and hollering. Cliche gestures like this are pretty common at Riverdale High, but this one was the sweetest all year.

---------

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING WRITING THIS?!

This is cringey, and cynical, so here you are. 

Later loves,

~Ry