Halloween

I don't get to update this on Halloween, so the kids are at a Halloween dance. Seventh grade. Bughead and Barchie drama. Veronica and Cheryl are here and Betty's best friends besides Jughead.

--

My POV (good luck)

"You ready, Betty?" Archie Andrews asks his future ex girlfriend one night before they go to the Halloween dance.

"One minute, Arch," Betty Cooper responds from the bathroom, where she's fixing her eyeshadow for the hundredth time.

"Betty, Jughead's here!" Alice Cooper, the blondes mom, shouts up the stairs to her bathroom.

"Jug's coming with us?" Archie asks, trying not to sound too mad or jealous, even though he is both. Bughead is cuter than Barchie, and he damn well knows it.

"Don't have a cow, Archie. I invited him to go with us because otherwise he wouldn't have come," Betty says, opening her bedroom door to let the boys in.

"Hi Betts. Ready to go?" Jughead asks upon stepping into the room.

"I believe I am, Juggie," the blonde laughs at her best friend who likes her.

"Then let's get this show on the road," Archoe laughs lightly.

"We're meeting Cheryl and Veronica at the dance, right?" Jug asks Betty as the trio walk down the stairs.

"Yep. Pretend you want to be there, please," Betty laughs. For some reason, she always laughs around Jughead.

--

COSTUMES

B:

V:

Cheryl:

Cheryl: