Let's be Emo

We have a sad Betty being comforted by Jughead when suddenly things take an... interesting turn. (Breathe you dirty minded children, it's not nasty shit like y'all are thinking. 🙄) Honestly, Jughead just being there as a friend is something I'm down for.

--

Betty POV

I hate Fangs right now. He dumped me in front of the ENTIRE school, with NO remorse whatsoever. When Veronica went to go confront him, love that for him, the bitch said that he was cheating on me for all of our relationship! Needless to say, Fangs has a broken nose and V got suspended.

That's off topic. Jughead is coming over in half an hour with ice cream, shitty movies, and other random stuff to help me feel better. Normally, I'd just like around watching YouTube videos or something, but right now, I feel nervous, which is a new feeling around him. Veronica is convinced that I like him, but I definitely don't. Right?

"Oh my God, you're worried about what to wear in front of Jughead Jones! Are you still convinced that you don't like him?" The raven haired girl exclaims, as I had called her to help me decide on what to do.

"Shut up," I blush profusely, trying to hide in my sweatshirt but failing because you expect me to be able to pull that off? Please. You have too much confidence in me.

"She's blushing! Betty has a crush," my annoying best friend sings as I flip her off

"As nice as it is that you're concerned about my love life, can you help me pick an outfit?" I sigh exasperated with her.

Five minutes later, we finally decide on this outfit:

Just as another round of her teasing starts, there's a knock on my door

Just as another round of her teasing starts, there's a knock on my door. My phone buzzes with a text from Jughead at the same time.

Juggie☕: It's not a murderer rapist kidnapper.

Betts🔍: That's exactly what one would say.

Juggie☕: Is it open and you decent?

Betts🔍: Both.

At that, I hang up with Veronica, knowing that she's going to ask for everything in explicit detail.

Opening the door, I am greeted by the hotness that is Jughead Jones, complete with trademark dark grey beanie, plaid shirt, and jeans. He's been wearing the same clothes since we were five, and I don't think he has any intent of changing them.

------------

I have no inspiration.

Any ideas?

Later loves,

~Ry