They Don't Know About Us

Falice dating in secret. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

--

People say we shouldn't be together.

"Mom, I'm off for my date with Jughead!" The youngest Cooper shouted to her mother, who was in her office. 

"Okay. Be safe and don't come home pregnant!" Alice, her mother, joked from her office. 

"I won't, Mom," Betty sighed, grabbing her phone and purse from the counter in the kitchen. 

Opening the door, she was met with a surprise: FP Jones, her boyfriend's dad, was in the doorway instead of Jughead.

"Mr. Jones? What are you doing here?" She asks, confused. 

"I have to talk to your mom about something, Betty. Jug's in the truck," he answers, pointing at the rusted blue truck that was her boyfriend's prized possession. To her, it was a hunk of junk, but to him, it was the second most perfect thing in the world- Betty being the first.

"Okay then. Have a nice night, Mr. Jones. Don't have too much fun with Mom," the blonde suggestively smirked at the middle-aged man, who laughed.

"You too, Betty," he smiled at the teenager before stepping into the house. She left, running to her boyfriend's truck. 

"What's your dad need from my mom?" Betty asked Jughead after jumping in the truck and pecking his cheek.

"Do you want the details?" Jughead scrunched up his nose.

"Please tell me that they're not dating?!" She shouts, concerned and grossed out.

"I wish I could, my love, but they are," he sighs, playing with her hair.

"That is disgusting. We're dating, they shouldn't be! That's a crime!" Betty rolls her eyes, annoyed.

"Look, we can just go to the movies or we can stay here and spy on them," Jug suggests, and she scrunches up her nose.

"We're going to the movies."

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Pt. 2? Of course

Me+Not Going To School For A Week= Tired tomorrow

Later loves,

~Ry