HBIC

Choni, ladies and gentlemen! They need more love, so here you go. This is a very odd idea, one that hit me at three am after a school dance, so yeah.

--

"Okay, Poisons, good archery practice, go hop into the pool," Cheryl Blossom shouts, smiling. The redhead has no idea what her girlfriend has planned for her today, but it'll only boost her already-cheery mood.

Ten minutes later, Toni Topaz walks out of the poolhouse with a purple jacket on her, and Cheryl's mind immediately thinks of who could've been a new member of their gang.

"Poisons, as you all know, this gang was the idea of my wonderful girlfriend Cheryl after we were kicked out of the Southside Serpents. As a small token of appreciation for her, I have got her a small present. So, Cher, would you care to join me up here?" the artificially pink-haired girl says, smiling.

Cheryl, walking up to the table her girlfriend's standing on, smiles. Why is she getting a special jacket?

"Babe, here you go," Toni says, shrugging the jacket she was wearing off and giving it to the red-haired girl who has stolen her heart.

Turning the jacket around to the back, Cheryl sees the letters HBIC printed on the back, and gives her girlfriend a kiss. "Thank you, TT. I love it," she says, smiling even wider, if that's possible.

------

This was so short and crappy, but sweet because for some reason, everything I write turns into fluff lately, so yeah. 

I NEED IDEAS FOR ONE-SHOTS! 

I HAVE NO IDEAS!!!!!

Sorry for ranting, but there you go. 

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!!

Later loves,

~Ry