Concerts

Why do I torture myself writing things that I can't write? Bughead with TRIPLETS! that's a lot of children.

--

Betty POV

Neveah is going to her first concert today (well, without me, anyways) with her friends, and I can't believe she's is old enough to go to a concert without me. Thank God that she's going with Ramona, her best friend, who I love, and Kenzie, her other best friend.

"Nev!" Ramona shouts when she enters the house, engulfing my oldest quad in a hug.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" I joke, and she rolls her eyes, giving me a hug too.

"Kenzie! Where's Johnny?" Neveah shouts when the brunette enters the house.

"Wait, he's the third ticket?" Jughead asks incredulous. That forgetful husband of mine.

"We discussed this last week, babe," I remind him.

"It doesn't mean I want my sixteen years old daughter with a sixteen year old boy without supervision," he grumbles, and we all laugh.

"Please! These kids would never do anything with Johnny- Kenzie notwithstanding," I laugh.

"Betty!" Kenzie laughs, and Johnny walks through the door.

"You have the worst timing, you know," Nev points out, and John flips her off.

"You two are lucky I'm driving you to the concert," he threatens loosely.

"Which two?" Ramona asks, getting a punch in the shoulder from Kenzie. We all know which two.

"Nev and Mo. I was planning on taking Kenzie, but now I have to take you two weirdos," he smirks, 'secretly'.

"Ooh!" We all tease him, laughing. I'm still an immature 16 year old at heart, and these children are immature 16 year olds.

"Okay, well we have to go. I'll call you when we go to Kenzie's after the concert, and when we get there," Neveah hugs me.

"Bye bitches! Don't be idiots and be safe!" I shout, and they all proceed to flip me off whilst I do that to them.

"How did we have quadruplets and them turn out like this?" Jug shakes his head, confused.

"I mean, it is Riverdale. Not super different than the one we grew up in, minus the serial killers, drug lord's, cults, and our confusing love lives that intercepted with our parents at the same time, and a shared brother who was very shady," I remind him of our confusing as hell late teenage years.

--

"Remind me again who's house you're sleeping over at after the concert," I bother a twelve year old Nicole Marie. Her friend Peter scored tickets to a concert in the city, so them and Lara Jean, her other best friend. I'm taking the trio to the concert, and then they're sleeping over Lara Jean's house.

"Lara Jean. Mom, stop freaking out. We're weirdos, going to see a Johnny Orlando concert," Nicole reminds me.

"I know, I know. But still, with that great music, you'd be surprised at what you're able to forget," I tease.

"Why are you like this?" She sighs, and I laugh.

"You know, someday, you're going to be like this too," I tell her and her eyes practically bulge out of her head.

"What? But I'm the coolest. You're in second place," Nicole gasps sarcastically.

"Little shit," I mutters and she hears me do that, laughing.

"Mother! No swearing on my Christian Minecraft server!" She faux yells, and I laugh.

"I forgot. Now, go downstairs and grab the idiots I'm transporting to the concert," I joke, and she walks downstairs.

Little shit comes back with a bag of candy. I love her.

--

"Isla Jane! The kids are here!" I shout up the stairs to my youngest (by five minutes) child. It's the night of her first no grown ups concert, and she's 17. It was about damn time.

"Coming Mom!" She shouts back, bolting down the stairs. My oldest is the last one of the girls to go to a concert without me. Makes sense, since she's very shy, reserved, and introverted.

"Took you long enough," Lili, her best friend, sighs, hugging the crap out of her.

"Can't. Breathe," she chokes out and I laugh.

"Have fun! Don't do anything too dumb, and enjoy yourself, Isla," Neveah reminds her sister, giving her a quick hug goodbye.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I was out of ideas, okay?

Later loves,

~Ry