More Than Friends

I'm in a weird mood, so a Barchie/ Cheating Bughead (i.e. Bughead is cheating on Barchie) sounds fun.

---

2 Months Earlier

"Archie, he's my best friend! Of course we're going to hang out!" I shout. Jughead had just called me while Archie and I were on a date to talk and now my boyfriend was being jealous.

"He was calling you in the middle of our date!" He shouts back, and I roll my eyes. It's like I didn't know that Jug called me.

"Of course I know that, Arch! Why are you so upset about this anyways?" I ask, and his face turns red.

"I'm jealous," he admits, blushing a little.

Meanwhile, I burst out laughing. Him? Jealous? Of Jughead Jones? I mean, sure, he's hot, but seriously? Jug's my best friend. That's gross.

--

Present Time

"Jughead, I have to go," I say, looking at my phone. Archie and I are supposed to meet at Pop's for dinner tonight, where I'm going to break up with him.

"Can't you just stay for five more minutes?" He says wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Sorry. I have to dump Arch today," I say, and he nods slowly.

"I heard through the grapevine that Veronica and him did the nasty last week," Jughead informs me, and I roll my eyes.

Veronica's my best friend, but I gave her permission to hook up with Archie. She literally asked me.

"Got it. That'll be good to use when I dump him. I'll call you when it's done," I promise, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as I close the front door behind me.

--

*B is about to dump Archoe*

"We need to talk," I say towards the end of dinner, when Archie's reaching for his credit card to pay.

"That's never good," he remarks, gulping.

"Archie, I know you and Veronica hooked up. She told me today," I say, making little tears form in my eyes.

"Wha-what-what are you talking about, babe?" Archie stutters out nervously.

"The fact that you cheated on me with my best friend!" I exclaim, and people look at us questioningly.

"Keep your fucking voice down," he warns, and I glare.

"Arch, the black hood crossed me. He's dead. The Gargoyle King crossed me. He's dead. Do you want the same fate?" I say in a low voice.

"Betty, you can't break up with me. I-I love you, not her. Veronica's just the latest in a string of mistakes I made," Archie's really scrambling here.

"What other girls did you cheat on me with?" I question, thanking the waitress who brings my milkshake.

"A lot," he sheepishly admits. At least he's owning it.

"You ho," I say and stprn out of the restaurant and into Mom's car.

Making it look like I'm crying, I say, "Archie was cheating on me with a lot of other girls, Mom. Veronica and him were at the same party last week, she was drunk, and I guess they did unholy things."

"Oh no, Betty. I don't think there's anything in this world that can make that better, honey. I'm sorry," she says, eyes saddening.

"Boo!" A familiar voice shouts from behind me, causing me to yelp.

"Betty, you're going to break your poor boyfriend's eardrums," Mom says, and confused, I turn around and look.

"Juggie!" I exclaim, trying to pull him into a hug. "Wait a minute... Does this mean that you knew?"

"Of course I did. I'm not an idiot," Mom says, and I laugh.

----_----

This turned out horribly.

THANK YOU FOR 2.04 THOUSAND VIEWS!

Later loves,

~Ry