Falice

And this is dedicated to the ship that honestly should be more present in the show, Falice! They're adorable. But it'd be weird if Falice got married and Bughead got married. How would they explain that to the Bughead children? Anyways, Bughead is dating.

--

No one POV

"Juggie, I think that there's something going on with our parents," Betty informs her boyfriend one day when they're in the Blue & Gold office.

"What makes you say that, Betts?" Jughead inquires, staring fondly at the girl he loves more than anything.

"My mom's been... Weird since she left the Farm. Going over to hang out with your dad, and coming back three hours later, with her hair and makeup a mess," the blonde explains.

"Dad has been staying late at work lately," Jughead says, starting to connect the dots.

"This calls for an investigation," Betty declares, and Jughead nods in agreement.

"Oh my God, what if they're hooking up in secret?" Veronica exclaims, startling Jughead and Betty.

"V! What the hell are you doing in here?" Betty asks her raven haired best friend.

"Archiekins suggested we go on a double date tonight," Veronica explains, and Betty quickly nods in agreement.

"Bowling?" Jughead suggests and V and B agree quickly.

"All right then. See you at six. Bye B," Veronica says, leaving the room.

"I would say to come over after school, but you live there, so, ask your mom to come over," Jughead says, leaning in to kiss his girlfriend.

"How else would we interrogate them?" Betty laughs against Jughead's lips.

"I don't know, babe," he replies, and the pair starts making out.

--

*At Home*

"Hey Mom, hey FP," Betty says nonchalantly, entering the house after school.

"Hello, kids. What do we owe the pleasure of you two calling me over here?" Alice asks, and Betty smirks.

"Just about the fact that you two have been very, very, very secretive lately about staying late for work and going to visit Dad," Jughead replies, putting his arms around Betty's waist.

"What we do is none of your business, boy," FP says, but Jughead rolls his eyes.

"It is if Archie caught you two doing disturbing things a few days ago," Betty  replies innocently.

"Why is that boy looking through the windows of his house that look into ours and not Kevin's?" Alice asks, sighing.

"You're not denying or confirming anything," Jughead points out, and Betty smiles.

"That's because we haven't been wanting to tell you kids because, well, you're dating and it's weird that we are too," Alice explains, and a satisfied smirk falls on Jughead and Betty's faces.

"Told you so. You have to pay for bowling tonight," Betty says triumphantly to the love of her life before turning serious.

"But, seriously, how serious are you two? Are we talking l-word serious or what?" Jughead clarifies, sounding like a cliché movie character.

"When did you become Tessa from After?" Jellybean asks, walking into the kitchen.

"When he spent too much time with me and Veronica," Betty explains and JB laughs.

"You two are a dangerous pairing," Jughead notes and Betty punches him lightly in the shoulder.

"To answer your brother's question, Jellybean, yes, we are in love," FP sighs, kissing Alice.

"How will we explain this, and Charles, to the Bughead babies?" Jellybean asks, and Jughead noogies her.

"You're getting a little bit ahead of yourself there, sis," Jughead laughs as Betty just smiles.

"This one is going to be a lot to handle," she comments and Alice laughs.

------------

Jamona would be hard to explain to the children as well because Ramona's uncle and Jackson's aunt are going to get married.

These are the things that go through my mind.

The Luke Perry tribute episode of Riverdale was a beautiful tribute, with some Riverdale clichés.

Later loves,

~Ry