scare

"What...what have you done?" Betty asked, scared.

"What needed to be done," he smugly replied. This man she had never met before was tall, with his grease black hair having those few strands falling down that made her not trust him in any form. "And I won't apologize for it."

The room he'd brought her into, or rather kidnapped her and dragged her against her will into, was a shade of green that reminded her of an alarm clock's numbers. A window was on the other side of it, but she was pushed up against the wall. She just had to wait for her app to realize she wasn't checking in and then she'd be able to get out of there.

The blonde was trying desperately to figure out where she was, since she had no clue where she was. This room reminded her of one in a cabin her family had stayed in when she was ten for the summer. That was the last family trip they'd taken before her dad up and left, and he said something about owning this cabin.

"Dad?" Betty asked, surprised. She hadn't seen him in a decade and barely remembered his face. When he left, she broke all the pictures of him and had Veronica help her burn them in her backyard. All of her memories involving him had been blocked out, but it made sense.

A police siren came into hearing distance before he had a chance to respond. This man looked like what she remembered of her father and she'd never met another man who did. "Yes, Betty, it's me. You look exactly how I expected you would."

Betty scratched her thought for something her mom had said about him, but couldn't think of anything. They never talked about him, ever. There had been one time they did and Alice had said that he was a psycho and it was best he wasn't there anymore.

As she was figuring out how to leave this situation, the door to the cabin was broken down. "Bitch, don't you say a word or I'll kill you," he warned her, who nodded out of terror.

The second he left the room, she walked over, thinking of exactly how to leave the room. Window was too high, but standing on the bookshelf, she could get out and have that fixed. Now, the problem was climbing a bookshelf. Luckily, she was an expert at this. Don't ask. The man who'd used his sperm to create her was still talking to the police officers, trying to make sure they couldn't get into the house, even with their warrant.

As soon as she was at the window ledge, the cops broke into the room. Of course, they show up now. Someone teach these people how to do their jobs, God. "Betty Cooper?" The youngest asked, a girl about the age of twenty three from the looks of her.

Betty nodded and jumped out the window to leave. She had a distrust of cops, ever since she was a little girl and they didn't do anything when she was reporting actual crimes. They'd never been able to find her dad or sister, who he brought with him when he ran away.

Jughead, her boyfriend of a few months, was waiting out there to see her. The brunet was a wreck, to put it nicely. He hadn't been able to see her or get in contact with her for over a day, so he knew something was up when he got the emergency contact text.

Enveloping her in a hug, the Jones boy said, "Don't you ever scare me like that again, Betty Cooper. I thought you were dead."

She nodded. "I promise, Juggie. Can we just go home?"

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Later loves,

~Ry