Choir

I may or may not be watching Glee for the first time ever and be on season 3.8, so NO SPOILERS.

Anyways, that's not the point. This is based off of Glee. Finchel = OTP (besides Bughead)

--
My POV/ No one POV

Will Shuester is on a mission. That mission? To restart the Glee Club at Riverdale High School.

There's only one problem: He only has 3 students in his club: Kevin, the flamboyant gay™; Jughead, the artsy nerd; and  Fangs, the wheelchair boy.

One day, on his way to a lunch with Ken, his closest friend at school, he heard a voice singing in the shower.

That voice? It belonged to Betty Cooper, who was the star cheerleader. If she joined, surely, Will could get enough kids to compete for Sectionals.

But how was he going to convince her to join the Glee Club, literally the bottom of the status pole?

Simple. He planted some pot, that he purchased from his former coworker Sandy, who was eccentric, to say the least, in her locker.

Interrogating her was easy. She didn't want to get in trouble, though she was confused to how the drugs had gotten in her locker in the first place. So, she joined the club.

Joining the club brought in her star quarterback boyfriend, Archie Andrews, and a few of their friends.

Will knew that she had a killer voice, in fact, she was one of the few people Jughead wouldn't complain about constantly.

So, he had the pair perform a duet. Several, actually. The chemistry between the pair was electric, and they were a great team. Jughead helped Betty with her singing and dancing, the latter of which she was not too good at. Singing, though. That came easy, naturally to Betty.

Life was perfect for the club for a little while, rehearsing constantly, but fun.

Until one day, Veronica, one of Betty's best friends, and president of the celibacy club, came to school in tears. Veronica Lodge was pregnant, with Archie's baby.

Oh, boy, did Betty go off on her boyfriend. She may not be the smartest, but she at least knew that the bs excuse he gave her for something Veronica had already told her was a lie.

She dumped him on the spot, and cussed out Veronica. The only person in the room, in fact, that she didn't cuss out, was Jughead.

The pair had formed quite a bond. Somehow, despite all the odds, they had fallen for each other. Everyone but them could see it. They swore to be just friends, nothing more.

What a lie that would turn out to be.

At Sectionals, right before their duet was set to start, Betty gathered up all of her courage and asked him out.

Jughead accepted.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

#AndThat'sWhatYouMissedOnGlee

No, I couldn't help myself.

This was BAD.

Sorry for that.

Later loves,

~Ry