Twenty Years Later

Bughead bitch. With kids.

--

Betty POV

"Kenzie! Johnny's here!" I shout up the stairs to my oldest child.

"Hey babe," she says, pecking his lips lightly.

"Get out of here, guys," I shoo them out the door. "Don't die please."

"We'll try, Momma B," they say in unison and I laugh.

As they walk out the door, Lara Jean and my son Peter walk up the doorstep, hand in hand. They lost a bet last week, and now they have to act like a couple until Kenzie tells them to stop.

"Please stop holding hands if Kenzie isn't around," I advise them as a greeting.

"Gladly," they smile, and burst out laughing at our neighbors, Varchie, making out on the front lawn.

"Aunt Veronica is clearly unaware that this is a neighborhood, not the bedroom," Lara Jean comments. She's lived with us for a couple of years now, since her parents moved away with her sisters. She couldn't bare to be separated from Peter, her best friend, and Chris, her other best friend, so she lives with us.

"I agree. Let's call Choni out to break them apart," I grab my phone out of my pocket and text the Choni group chat.

Betty🔎: Varchie's making out again.

Cheryl👠: Be right there cousin

Betty🔎: The kids are here.

Toni👰: Got it. Anybody seen Ramona and Jackson?

Betty🔎: Hanging out with Jenzie.

Toni👰: Our kids are weird.

Betty🔎: I agree. They purposely third wheel each other.

Cheryl👠: Can I bring a weapon?

Betty🔎: This is normally when you stop the drugs

Toni👰: 🙄

Cheryl👠: Very funny cousin. I'll take that as a no

Betty🔎: Hurry the hell up. They're going to start doing unholy things soon.

Cheryl👠: I'm in the backyard.

Toni👰: Bitch, front yard

"I see Aunt Cheryl. Peter, I think we should record this," Lara Jean nudges her best friend.

Cheryl, moving out of her hiding place, runs over to Varchie and sticks her tongue in the mix.

She then pulls them apart and yells, "This is not the bedroom!"

Embarrassed slightly, Veronica, still my bestie, rolls her eyes at me. "What did you do?"

"Told Choni that y'all are making out in front of the children," I answer honestly as she chuckles.

"Because they definitely don't do that with each other daily,"  Archie says and the five of us laugh.

"We lost a bet, Archoe," Lara Jean clarifies and I burst out laughing at that nickname.

"LJ, I swear to God," he grumbles and Veronica laughs with me.

"Let me guess: Choni breaking up Varchie making out again in the front lawn and Peter and Lara Jean recording this to send to Jenzie and Jamona," Jughead correctly guesses the sight in front of him. "With my beautiful wife in the middle of this, somehow, I'm sure," he kisses me quickly and I kiss back.

"C'mon hoes, let's go catch a movie," I suggest and everyone agrees.

At the movie theater, we run into Jemzie and Jamona, both of whom are holding hands.

Jackson is Toni's sister's kid, but since she was an unfit parent, Toni and Cheryl took him in at about the time that Ramona was born. They used Cheryl for the pregnancy, however, so the kids aren't related.

"Holy shit," Peter and Lara Jean exclaim, they're the only two of our kids that haven't started dating. Probably because they made a pact not to. They'd make a cute couple, though.

"We are not going to the same movie as them," Jughead decides. We should give the lovebirds privacy.

Momma B: What movie are y'all going to see?

The Better Orlando: After.

Momma B: You children... Didn't you read the book?

Kenz: Yes and it's going to be a terrible movie.

Fuller: True

Mona: Agreed

Momma B: You guys are more confusing than my teenage years

"They're going to see After, even though that movie looks like shit," I proclaim, seeing that Five Feet Apart is playing.

"Tall Girl or Five Feet Apart?" Jug asks, knowing what everyone's going to answer.

"Tall Girl. Horrible, cliché romcons are clearly the best genre of movies," Lara Jean decides, and we all nod in agreement.

After the movie, we notice that Kangs is home. "Uncle Gays!" The kids exclaim and we laugh. I never hid this shit from them, and that's probably why none of our kids grew up normal.

"Straight children and mainly straight adults!" They respond with Neveah Nicole, they're daughter I gave birth to five years ago.

"Where did our life get so weird?" Juggie asks and I shrug.

"Probably when we were born, babe," I say honestly.

-------6-------

Shout-out to closetedtransboy for voting on like half of this shit. Thank you!

I love how I was able to add so many ships into this. Jenzie even has their own story on my account now, What If. The first chapter's out right now, so go check it out!

Later loves,

~Ry