Jughead Imagine

Okay, so my friend told me what these are. Warning: Probably cringey

--

Y/N POV

Jughead and I have been dating for two months now, and things couldn't be better! I think I love him.

Flashback

Today is my first date with Jughead! I'm so excited! Betty, my twin, set us up, and now we're officially going on a date.

"Bitch, you need to get your ass to Pop's prompto or you'll be late for your date," Betty says, walking into my room. My twin is my best friend.

"Then give me the keys, and I'll go," I finish my hair and give her a hug before stealing the keys and running to the car.

Five minutes later, I arrive at Pop's Chock-Lit Shoppe and see Jughead, standing there in his trademark dark grey beanie.

"Wow, y/n. You look amazing," he says, doing a double take when I come into view.

"Thanks, Jug," I blush. "You don't look too bad yourself."

Now, it's his turn to blush. "Thank you, y/n."

"Shall we eat?" I suggest, taking his hand. He nods, and acts as if our hands aren't connected.

"Jughead, y/n! It's good to see you two. The usual?" Pop asks when we enter, giving us both a big hug. My family's friends with Pop's, and Jughead is in here at least three times a week, so he's known us forever.

"Yes, please," I respond, dragging Jug to seats at the counter while Pop starts making our drinks and food.

"I have to admit, I was surprised when you asked me out. I thought you'd go for Betty or Veronica, hell, maybe even Cheryl, but not me," I admit when we sit.

"Really? Why would you think that?" He asks after pondering my comment for a minute.

"Because they're way prettier then me, and also, you and Betty would be adorable," I respond, giggling at the end.

"Well, I assure you, your sister and I are best friends, nothing more," Jughead smiles at me.

"I'm happy about that," I sarcastically reply, and he laughs.

It was a night filled with great food, conversation, and just an altogether great date.

End of Flashback

That night makes me happy; it's what started our relationship.

"Whatcha thinking about, babe?" Jughead asks, sneaking up behind me.

"Jughead! You scared me!" I shriek, laughing.

"You are so easy to scare, it's hilarious and adorable," his green eyes sparkle with evil. What in God's name is he planning?

"Jughead Jones, what are you doing?" I ask, a slight edge to my voice.

"Just saying I love you," he says nonchalantly, smiling.

"Oh really? That's funny because I love you too," I reply, smiling even wider.

"Hmm. How odd. We both love each other. I say this calls for a celebratory kiss," Jug giggles into the kiss, which quickly turned into more.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Short, sweet, and my first imagine and request.

Hope you liked it, Shannon1300

Later loves,

~Ry