Closet Door

Kevin is with one of his closeted guys, encouraging him to come out.

--

Kevin POV

"Hey babe," I hear a seductive voice say behind me as I get to the footbridge. That must be Kayden, my most recent fling. Clearly, we're in secret, since I'm the only openly gay guy in Riverdale.

---

*Time Skip Because We Keep Things PG-13 Around Here*

"When can I see you again, cutie? After all, you're one of my favorite people," Kayden says while we're stargazing.

"Dad's going to be giving me a new curfew soon, so I don't really know, babe. But, if he knew you, and that you're my boyfrien-" 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Kevin, you know I love you, but coming out? That's a big step, and I'm not ready for that." Kayd says, cutting me off quickly.

"Kayd, I'm not trying to pressure you into or anything, but, once you come out, you feel so much better, lighter." 

"I don't care, Kevin, it's too much, too fast. I don't even know what I am! Okay? Sometimes, I like girls. Sometimes, I like guys. I'm not going to deal with everything." 

"That means you're bisexual, Kay. Please, just think about it." I plead, understanding the struggle to be out of the closet. It's hard, for sure, but if you come out, you feel like the weight of the world is off of your shoulders.

"Sure, Kev, I'll consider it. But I make no promises."

"That's all I'm asking, Kayden."

---

*Time Skip: 5 Months Later- Kev and Kayden are still together*

YourFavoriteGay: You ready, babe?

KaydDoesFootball: I hope so. I'm just worried how they'll react.

YourFavoriteGay: They'll react positively.

KaydDoesFootball: Optimist

YourFavoriteGay: Pessimist

KaydDoesFootball: I prefer the term realist

YourFavoriteGay: M y  a p o l o g i e s.

KaydDoesFootball has left the chat

---

*Time Skip: 3 Hours Later- Kayden Came Out To His Parents*

KaydDoesFootball has been named YourClosetedGayThatCameOutToHisParents

YourFavoriteGay has changed YourClosetedGay... to Kevin'sBoy

YourFavoriteGay: You did it!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud! How'd they react?

Kevin'sBoy: Positively. They were so sweet that I cried.

YourFavoriteGay: Let's celebrate this with a Pop's milkshake date. Meet me there in 20 minutes.

Kevin'sBoy: Ok.

------------

Wow! I did that! In an hour! YAY! 

Kevin's screen name (YourFavoriteGay) is inspired by SirCharsALot, who signed my field day shirt with that exact statement. Now, she has been sucked into my fanfiction.

This story now gets updated every Tuesday and Saturday, FYI.

Later loves,

~Ry