Vows

Considering that I actually have no inspiration, I decided to write cute Bughead wedding. However, this is just vows.

--

My POV (Good luck)

"Jughead Jones, ever since the day I met you, I've known that you were the one for me. Whether it was in a way of friendship or so much more, you were always there for me, through it all. When we reconnected that day in Pops, I knew that what I was feeling for you was much stronger than what I felt for Archie," the blonde laughs with the crowd at her wedding.

"And now, look at where we are: Twenty five, and I'm pregnant, and through these past nine years, through the cults, serial killers, gangs, and everything else, the one constant in my life has been you. You, Jughead Jones, plague my mind. You are all I think about most of the time. And I am so excited to start our new lives together, as a married couple, but I know that it won't change any of my feelings towards you. I love you, Juggie. I always have, and I promise to always love you," Betty continues through tears, and everyone in the audience starts crying as well.

"As hard as it will be to top those," Jughead starts, receiving a chuckle from the attendants, "I'm up for the challenge. Betty, when we were five years old, and you asked me if I loved you, and I said yes right away, and you smiled and said that you love me too, even though we were in kindergarten and didn't really know what love was, I felt something inside of me say that I was going to marry you. Maybe I thought at the moment that I never would, but for the next 11 years, I lay awake at night, thinking about you. About us. I couldn't believe that I was best friends with my crush, and now that I'm standing here at the altar with you, I'm happy that I kissed you all those years ago. And I wouldn't trade any moment we've had, good or bad, for the world. I love you, Betty Cooper, and I hope you know that that is a promise I will honor until my dying breath," the dark-hajred boy declares, and the entire audience that's attending the wedding starts ugly crying.

"Jughead Jones, do you take this woman, to have and to hold, to cherish and hold, through sickness and in health, for ad long as you both shall live?" The minister asks Jughead.

"I do," he smiles at his fiancé- who's only his fiancé for a few more seconds.

"Betty Cooper, do you take this man, to have and to hold, to cherish and hold, through sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" The question is repeated to the glowing bride.

"I do," she smiles at her-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," The minister announces, and Jug wasted no time, engulfing his wife in a passionate kiss that goes on for about five minutes.

After the kiss, when the pair is walking out, Veronica rushes over to her best friend's side. "You two made me ugly cry! Ugh, it's so sweet it's sickening. Anyways, Jug, if you hurt my best friend, I'll hurt you ten times worse."

"I don't plan on hurting her, Veronica. I plan on starting a new chapter of our lives together," he reassured the overprotective best friend.

🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

I'm fangirling over my own fanfiction here.

Comment ideas because I have none.

Later loves,

~Ry

**UNEDITED**