We Stan A Baby

Literally look at the title. GC chapter because they're so much fun. They're 22 in this.

--

B has added YourFavoriteGay, Arch, Juggie, Toni, CherryBombshell, and V to the chat

B: I have big news!

YourFavoriteGay: YOU AND VERONICA ARE NOW LESBIAN LOVERS!

V: Nope.

CherryBombshell: ARE YOU ENGAGED?

Juggie: No

Arch: You're not dating Jug anymore?

CherryBombshell: ARE YOU ON DRUGS? BUGHEAD IS ENDGAME, JUST LIKE VARCHIE.

Toni: Did you kill someone?

YourFavoriteGay: LET THE LADY SPEAK!

B: Thank you. As you all know, Jughead and I have been dating for a long time...

CherryBombshell: SHE'S WEARING A PROMISE RING?

V: Probably.

Juggie: She's pregnant. With our baby. And Cheryl, she is wearing a promise ring.

YourFavoriteGay: I CANNOT TAKE ALL OF THIS IN AT ONCE!

V: B! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! I'M DYING INSIDE. COME TO POP'S WHERE WE WILL ALL FANGIRL!

CherryBombshell: COUSIN AND HOBO BABY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Toni: SOUTHSIDE PRINCESS! GET HER A TINY SOUTHSIDE POISON's JACKET!

CherryBombshell: YOU SHOULD RAISE HER AT THISTLEHOUSE WITH ME AND NANA ROSE!

Juggie: Thank you for the support.

Arch: Wait, what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

YourFavoriteGay: BUGHEAD BABY! GET A LITTLE BABY BEANIE, NAME HER JULIET, GET MARRIED! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

-----

This is the last update I had to get ahead on. Now, I have to go write super short Phases update.

Later, loves,

~Ry