Tag (3)

Blasphemy - Bring Me the Horizon

Song of the chap!!

.

Also, a shoutout to Master_Splitbars!! They published a ToG fanfic- called "Their Destiny(Tower of God)BamxOC"!!

It's a ToG and Naruto crossover- and It's super interesting!!

.

Aaaaaaand hello, my dear readers!!

NO, DON'T LEAVE!! THIS IS AN UPDATE!! IT JUST HAS A (FEW) MESSAGE(S) STUCK ONTO IT, THAT'S ALL!!!!!!

Your dear author is back, with news to tell!!

Taking advantage of this COVID-19 situation, I decided to make a new Instagram account for you, as well as myself. The main point is for me to advertise, socially connect with people in a more friendly/close term, providing me with a chance to get better interaction with my dear readers!!

There will be posts regarding many things about my Quotev (and Wattpad) account. It will allow you to get to know more about me, and the stories that I write and post. It will also allow me to get to know about people in the fandoms that I enjoy!!

You're free to message me on Instagram and ask me questions!! Of course, I cannot tell you anything TOO personal (ex. my real name, where I live, etc.) or anything that revolves around spoilers (there may be some hints, but nothing detailed!!).

Think of it as an online social gathering filled with people that have similar tastes/interests as you!!

.

My account name is qlucifer_social!!

.

Now, let's get on with the story, shall we?

~~~ /// ~~~ \\\ ~~~

Third Pov

Lero Ro was complaining about Quant once again as he continued to watch the HD-TV screen. Yu HanSung calmly drank his coffee, knowing the outcome of the battle all too well.

"That's his problem. He becomes angry and indiscriminate. He forgets to hold back. Even against a weak opponent, he crushes them using his full strength." Lero Ro said, letting out another hefty sigh.

While keeping half an eye on the HD-TV screen in front of them, Yu HanSung and Lero Ro also kept the other half of an eye on the shared tablet on the table in front of them. It was connected to the CCTV cameras in Team B's waiting room via Shinsu, allowing the two Rankers to keep a note of Cecelia. Normally, she would've been failed and therefore forbidden from continuing to climb the Tower, but she had the power to continue if she wished to do so- at the cost of the Rankers' deaths, of course.

"What the- are those heads?!"

"Y-You're not supposed to leave!! What'll you do if you make us all fail?!"

Despite Team B's protests, Cecelia's blood-red eyes were only fixed on Hoh. The blonde looked at the bloody bundle in her arms as a shock, surprise, and happiness came over himself.

Cecelia was stained with the blood of the many people that she had killed, her long white hair dripping with the red liquid. She had splattered on her face, her small hands soaked. The other Regulars looked at her with terror and disgust on their faces, unable to believe what they were seeing.

"As you've requested- the head of the perpetrators, as well as any of the remaining horns that I could find," Cecelia said, a pleasant smile plastered on her lips.

"Unfortunately, they were already in their medicinal form by the time I found them," She continued, placing the heads haphazardly on the table and pulling out a small, bloodstained bag filled with tiny red beads.

Happy tears were falling out of Hoh's eyes as a weight was lifted off of his chest. Despite Cecelia's protests, he hugged her small form happily, not caring about how bloody his clothes could become from the result. Meanwhile, Baam and Androssi watched the interaction carefully, not knowing what to think about the situation.

Hoh likes Cecelia... to hug her even when she's covered in blood... he looks so relieved to have her back safe and sound, Baam thought, before wondering about his feelings. How come she didn't tell me that she was going to go somewhere dangerous? And that kiss... does she like Hoh too? Will she leave me, now that she's found someone that she likes better?

"Thank you so much!! Really... thank you... now I can depart with no hard feelings left behind," Hoh commented, pulling away from the female.

"You can keep the medicine... as a token to remember me by." He said, pushing the bag towards Cecelia.

I wondered what all this was about... does she have a Demon contract with Hoh? Androssi wondered, noticing something drawn on Hoh's lips. The mark was very faint, but she could see that something was there- something that wasn't there before. Cecelia only gave Hoh a silent smile as she pocketed the medicine. Baam and Androssi approached the two, mixed feelings in their chests.

"What's all this about, miss Demon?" Androssi asked pointedly, glancing at the still-bleeding heads rolling around on the table.

"Nothing that any of you should be concerning yourselves over," Cecelia answered, the smile not leaving her face.

"You're not hurt, Cecelia? You're covered in blood...!" Baam commented, moving to wipe the blood off of her cheek.

"The blood doesn't belong to me, Baam. I'm powerful enough to kill a few good-for-nothing Rankers without getting harmed. But thank you for worrying."

Cecelia evaded Baam's touch, making the brunette flinch in surprise and hurt.

~~~ /// ~~~ \\\ ~~~

2.7 pages, 876 words