Tag (7)

I forgot to mention Baam, Koon, and Cecelia's age. Shinsu allows the Regulars, Rankers, and even the general population to live for a very long time, which makes it very hard for me to assume their actual age. Even SIU himself said that there's no way of knowing, and the official ToG fandom wiki doesn't have much information regarding the Regulars/people's ages. So for now, we have:

Baam: 18 (physically/appearance-wise)

Koon: 19 (physically/appearance-wise)

Cecelia: 19 (physically/appearance-wise)

I know that Baam and Koon (especially Baam) may not look like and eighteen and nineteen-year-old, but it's for the sake of the story, okay?! And they'll get older, along with the appearance changes as the plot/story rolls along. 

~~~ /// ~~~ \\\ ~~~

Third Pov

"I'd love to stay, but I have to get to my test. So if you'll excuse me." Cecelia said, deciding to leave the scene.

Koon waved goodbye, slightly saddened to see her leave. Laure gave her a nod in acknowledgement and Quant was still a bit too frazzled to care. They're trying to get their Team to fail. But why? Why would they help me? He questioned, unable to find the answer.

Cecelia had melted into the darkness, finding comfort in something that had been within and around her for so long. With a snap of her fingers, her clothes disappeared, allowing the magic-generated warm water to bathe her slim body. Minutes later, the scent of blood and death were washed away, masked by Lily-of-the-Valley body wash, as well as tea and herbs. A flick of her wrist caused the puddle of pink, lukewarm water to evaporate, leaving nothing but a squeaky clean demon woman behind.

She continued to walk through the darkness, using the demon mark on Baam as a beacon. Unfortunately enough for Cecelia, she had a horrible-to-no sense of direction.

BZZZZ-! BZZZZZZZ!!

Cecelia's Pocket was buzzing. She had an incoming phone call.

"Baam? What is it?" She asked, using magic to dress into a new outfit.

"Ah!! Cece, the test is about to start!!"

"I know, I'm almost there. I'll just-"

POOF

Members in Team B jumped back, tense and terrified by the sudden appearance of the demon female. Cecelia gave Baam a joyful smile, putting her magically-dried hair into a simple bun. Baam smiled back, relieved to have her back in time for the test.

"I TOLD YOU, I'M THE LEADER!!"

"DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!! IT'S ME!!"

"DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!! IT'S ME!!"

Three idiots fought each other verbally, trying to gain the Leader's position. If it was up to Cecelia, thoughts would've gone south very quickly.

"What's your plan, miss Demon?" Androssi asked slyly, gaining everyone's attention.

"Right!! We have the Demon on our side!!"

"We'll win for sure!!"

"My plan? Someone fast on their feet needs to be "IT". And all they need to do is follow me to the Goal. The rest of you can defend yourselves against the Ranker and buy us some time. Although it doesn't matter. I can get there no matter what happens, or who we're up against." Cecelia stated, confidence oozing from her very presence.

"Because of my overpowered self, I'll just stick by Baam's side!! I'll help you guys win... if you make in amusing for me." An evil smirk took its place on her pink lips, scaring the others.

"Cece, please stop joking around. You're scaring the others." Baam nudged, giving the rest of Team B an apologetic smile.

"Oh? You could tell? Now that's just boring..."

"I hope you don't mind me calling you by your nickname... it has been a little while." He said shyly, averting his gaze from Cecelia's.

"You do whatever you want, Baam. I'll be there to support you the whole way through."

A bright, childish, and innocent smile plastered itself onto Baam's face, much to Androssi's increasingly worsening mood. Hatsu just watched the two, shook his head, and let out a sigh.

"Ridiculous," He muttered.

But even with the cute conversation, Baam couldn't help but notice Lahel, who was standing a little ways away from the group, wearing her usual brown cloak. She won't join the group at all... he thought.

CLAP CLAP

"Okay!! No one minds me being the leader, then, correct?" Androssi cut in, smiling at the now silent group of people.

The other Regulars nervously glanced at Cecelia, who shrugged in response. She didn't care about the outcome, as long as Baam passed (without a single wound), and she got to have some fun as a result.

"The "IT" is decided, too. I'd let miss Demon over here wear the badge, but... she's too unpredictable, so I'll wear it myself." Androssi stated, pinning the red badge onto her clothes.

"Good thinking, Jahad. You do you. And I'll do me." Cecelia commented, her lopsided smirk showing off her fangs.

~~~ /// ~~~ \\\ ~~~

2.5 pages, 819 words