Underwater Hunt (3)

Third Pov

"I-It's the Bull!!!" Shibisu yelled, falling onto his ass.

"They call it the Bull, but this thing looks more like a disfigured frog-mutant-thing that's able to walk on two legs," Cecelia commented, snickering to herself.

"Now, you pitiful creature. Why don't you prostrate before me like the piece of shit you are?" She ordered, an evil, arrogant smirk placing itself on her pink lips.

The Bull stared at her for a good second or two, before spitting out the bloody Regular in its mouth. Then, slowly and begrudgingly, the Bull kneeled on the ground and moved into a grovelling position in front of Cecelia. Something about the scene was eerie and chilling- a great bloodthirsty beast grovelling in front of a girl not even half its size wasn't something very normal, after all.

"Good beast," Cecelia commented, putting her palm out towards the creature.

A bright light emitted from her palm as a blue magic circle appeared around the Bull. In the next moment, the Bull's eyes closed, the beast falling into a deep sleep.

"This Bull is now incapacitated for the next day. Or two. What's next?" Cecelia announced, placing her foot on the sleeping animal.

"There's another one!!" Shibisu yelled.

"Eh? Fuc-"

The long appendage hanging beside the second Bull's head wrapped tightly around Cecelia, binding her movements. When Shibisu froze from fear (for the second time), the Bull took notice of a lone Net Dolphin waddling away.

"Shibisu!! Run away for now!!" Cecelia ordered.

"I wish I could, but... at this rate, our little Net Dolphins will get eaten!! And I'm not going to leave you behind like that!!" Shibisu half-yelled, picking up a fair size rock on the ground and throwing it at the Bull.

"Celia's a Demon!! She'll be fine!!" Koon argued.

"Get your ass out of here, Shibisu!! I just need to make eye contact with this thing, and it'll all be over!!" Cecelia chimed in, struggling with her bonds.

But despite the two's protests, Shibisu had already gotten the Bull's attention.

"I'M DELICIOUS"

Shibisu shouted, pointing to himself. A small bit of silence ensued as everyone waited for the Bull's next move. The Bull just turned back around and started to walk away. Cecelia wanted to laugh, but the pain of her ribs nearly being crushed kept her from doing so. She didn't need to breathe, so she wouldn't pass out or die. But damn, it hurts. She complained internally. Just wait 'till I get my hands on you... she growled.

"Even the Bull ignores me..." Shibisu sighed.

"I'm counting on you, Serena." He muttered, drawing the dagger that he had been gifted with.

"YEEEEEEAAAAUGH"

"You idiot!!"

Without any more delay, Shibisu ran, jumped, and stuck the dagger into the back of the Bull. And unlike last time, the Bull had quite a positive response towards Shibisu. It started to drool, then chased after Shibisu with a passion that hadn't been there before.

"I'M NOT DELICIOUS"

"NO, STOP- BLURGH- STOP SHAKING ME-! I GET MOTION-SICK!!!"

Cecelia protested loudly, only for the Bull to drop her onto the ground. The albino female glared up at the monster, anger blazing within her blood-red eyes. But the anger was short-lived as she found herself puking what little human food she had recently out of her guts.

"You shouldn't eat them, Bull. It'll upset your stomach- especially the pretty one over there." Androssi commented haughtily.

Normally, Cecelia would've given her a smart comeback. But she was too busy recovering from the violent shaking that she had gone through just a few seconds before.

"Oh, Satan... the world is spinning. Good thing you can't throw up souls." She muttered to herself.

"Two Princesses of Jahad came to save me?!" Shibisu exclaimed, amazed at his luck.

In front of the male was Androssi and Anaak- both of whom had disappeared from their post with Shibisu not too long ago.

"Of course not. I just wanted to try playing with that 'Lil moo-moo." Androssi replied.

"Little moo-moo, huh? How cute." Cecelia commented sarcastically, face pale.

"The Bull is my prey. Keep your filthy hands off of it, you damn Demon. You too, horned woman." Anaak chimed in, giving Cecelia and Androssi a light glare.

--- Meanwhile ---

"Back then, did you ever imagine this?" Lahel asked tentatively.

"What?"

"Back when we stared at the roof of the cave, did you ever imagine this future would come?"

"I did. Even in the future I imagined then, I was here- with you and Cece." Baam replied, sending Lahel off into deep thought.

"Cecelia Lucifer, the Demon... what's she like?"

"She's really strong!! She can be scary at times, but she cares for me and Koon a lot- and gives the best cuddles!!"

"That's nice. .....I wish I could be like her someday."

"Like Cece? What do you mean?"

"I want to be smart, powerful, and beautiful- just like her. Just by having been born as a Demon, she gets so many more abilities and talents compared to us. Don't you think its unfair, Baam?"

"But by being a Demon, she's suffered in many different ways than us. I don't think that it's unfair. She told me that power comes to those who work for it. Plus, it's not her fault that she was born as a Demon." Baam commented on his opinion.

~~~ /// ~~~ \\\ ~~~

It's not Cecelia's fault that she was born a Demon.

.

.

.

It's not Cecelia's fault that you were born a bitch, either.

2.9 pages, 959 words