Chapter 1 Before Rebirth (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

My parents didn't like me from birth, but spoiled my twin sisters. Fortunately, my grandfather felt sorry for him and brought him around to raise him.

Now the only grandfather who loves me is gone, looking at the things my grandfather left on the table, a real estate certificate, a bank card containing 2 billion yuan and a jade pendant that looks bad.

When the grandfather's will was first announced, the people who heard that his grandfather who loved him usually left such a thing for themselves laughed at themselves.

That's right, these things of hundreds of billions of wealth are just the tip of the iceberg, but I understand Grandpa's intentions, too many points will only bring endless trouble.

I packed my things and put the jade on my neck and rested. After all, I have to go to work tomorrow.

I arrived at the office at 9 o'clock the next day, and the boring day started again. My current position is the manager of the purchasing department. This is still required by my grandfather's will. But how can those people so easily give themselves the most oily department? So he is now an emperor whose power has been emptied.

I don’t have to do anything at get off work every day. I earn a high salary of more than 100,000 yuan every month. In fact, I think it’s good. I really don’t care about the things they value. If it weren’t for the grandfather’s special request in his will, I’d be early Don't do it.

After all, there are those things left by my grandfather. I don’t have to worry all my life. I studied languages ​​in university and I am proficient in eight languages. When I am bored at work, I help newspapers to translate manuscripts and earn some extra money. Those things can also support themselves well.

It's time to get off work, so I took the bag and went downstairs by the elevator, thinking about what to eat tonight while walking. Whether to eat out or cook at home. I finally decided to eat at home today, so I drove the car into the underground garage of the hypermarket, pushed the shopping cart to buy the ingredients I need tonight and some snacks I usually like to eat, and drove back to the small villa after checkout.

After a full meal, I took a bath and lay in bed with an ipad to watch a movie. It’s not uncomfortable. I didn’t know the sleepiness came. After turning off the movie and turning off the lights, I lay down and fell asleep.

In my dream, I came to a place bright as daylight, and in front of me was a villa that my grandfather had left for me. Except that the villa was about the size of two basketball courts, the villa was in the very center of the land, surrounded by two. The meter-high courtyard has no doors.

I tried to climb out, but was bounced back by an invisible force. I tried it over and over again, and the result was the same. Now I am sure that I can only move around inside the courtyard wall, rested for a while, and walked around.

There are many fruit trees planted around the courtyard wall in front of the yard, including apples, pears, oranges, peaches, longan, lychees, bananas, cherries, jujubes, etc. Each tree is fruitful. Other areas are divided into 16 plots, planted with watermelon, strawberries, peanuts, sweet potatoes, potatoes, soybeans, wheat, rice and other crops, which are also full of fruits.

When I walked into the backyard, the land was divided into 16 equal parts, but it was planted with medicinal materials. I only knew ginseng with red fruit and Linzhi like mushrooms, and no one knew the others.

For this place where everything can grow regardless of season and region, I felt incompetent in accepting it, and walked towards the villa with a sigh.