Chapter 141 Apprenticeship (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Do you know the four of them?"

"Know them, but there is no intersection, but they are more familiar with my grandfather."

"Just know that they are good people. At that time, I was afraid that they were bad people. I helped them to end up like the story of the farmer and the snake. So I just secretly helped them through the difficulties, and then I didn't help them again."

"You are doing a good job, and you must be defensive."

"Then do I have to practice defensive heart against you."

When Zhang Xu heard this, he didn't know how to answer, so he had to shut up.

Seeing Zhang Xu's deflated appearance, he burst into laughter instantly, and saw that his ears were turning red because of his smile, fearing that he would become angry and said: "I'm going to make dinner" and then walked into the kitchen.

Seeing the little girl, Zhang Xu knew that he was being tricked by the little girl. Although he was a little angry, he was not angry. He felt that being tricked was not worth mentioning compared to the little girl’s defense of him, so he waited for his ears. When the temperature dropped, he got up and walked towards the kitchen.

When I came to the kitchen and saw that the little girl had already burned the fire, she was washing the pot, so he asked, "Is there anything I need to do."

"Sit down to the stove and help burn the fire."

After hearing this, he went directly to the stove and sat down, watching the fire while watching the little girl cooking.

"How about eating vegetable lean meat porridge with pickled cucumber tonight."

"I'm not picky eaters, I eat what you do."

"That's good, discuss something with you."

"what's up."

"Since I know that the four people in the cowshed are not bad guys, I plan to send them the steamed buns, buns and some food at home that you bought today."

"I have no opinion, but this time I will go with you."

Hearing Zhang Xu said that he would go with him this time and know that he was for his own good, so he nodded in agreement.

After dinner, go to the house and pack all the remaining ten catties of cornmeal and twenty catties in bags. Since Zhang Xu is going with him this time, just bring more to eat.

At around nine o'clock in the evening, Zhang Xu was asked to take the prepared food and detour from the trail in the back mountain to the cowshed.

But this time, instead of sending them secretly like the previous two times, they knocked directly on the door.

Fan Lao and others in the room had known that someone was coming outside, but they knew that the little girl didn't want people to find out that it was her gift, so they pretended not to find her.

But why don't you follow the routine today, isn't it that little girl?

This recognition made the four people in the room instantly vigilant, but Mr. Fan still asked, "Who is it."

Hearing the question from the people in the room, Zhang Xu said directly: "Zhang Ce's grandson Zhang Xu."

When the people in the room heard this, although they were wondering how this kid would be here, they immediately got up and opened the door.

After Zhang Xu entered the house, he put things on the ground and said, "Hello, Mr. Fan, General Xie, Professor Zhang, and Professor Wang."

The four people in the room nodded when they heard Zhang Xu's words, and Fan Lao said, "Why are you here?"

"Come here to do something. I just heard Xiaoxiao say that you are here to visit."

"Oh... it turns out that the little girl is Xiaoxiao. I thought you were going to be a snail girl and didn't plan to show up. Why did you expose yourself today."

Hearing what Elder Fan said, he laughed awkwardly and said: "Isn't it I don't know if you are good or bad, so I had to secretly give you something."

"No, you already knew that I gave you things?"