Chapter 82

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Zhang Xu didn't get angry at all when he heard his sister say this, but thought that her sister was playing a childish temper, as long as he believed she was her sister.

As for the time to leave, it's tomorrow. The sooner you go, the better. When the matter is resolved, you will come back to see my sister. At that time, you can stay longer if there is no danger.

So Zhang Xu said: "I will leave tomorrow morning."

I was very happy when I heard my satisfactory answer, so I planned to cook lunch, and by the way, make chicken soup for the patient who was temporarily pleasing to the eye. Seeing that he is walking in the morning, don't be able to walk tomorrow if his body can't stand it.

Go to the yard to dig out a chicken and a pound of meat buried yesterday, planning to make carrot chicken soup and potato shreds at noon.

Zhang Xu saw the chicken and meat in her sister's hand. Now that the supplies are so scarce, it must be difficult for her sister to get the meat, and he must not give her a meal. He hurriedly said: "Sister, you don't need to cook meat. I am not a picky eater. You can save the meat and eat it slowly."

Hearing this bluntly, he glanced at him: "Seeing that you are walking in the morning, I am afraid that you will not be able to leave tomorrow until you plan to cook chicken soup. Whoever wants to make meat for you, thinks so beautiful. And these Meat is part of the winter hunt of the brigade. Don’t make up for the mess. You take a good rest and take care of your injuries. That’s the biggest gratitude to me.” After speaking, he went into the kitchen to cook.

Zhang Xu felt like he had said the wrong thing again. Otherwise, why did his sister train herself again? Although her sister was not terrible at all in training people, she still didn't want to be trained.

He usually stays with his subordinates. They can understand what he means with just one look, one action, or a few simple words, so he rarely speaks.

What should we do now? He wants to talk to his sister, but he doesn't know how to not provoke his sister. He has never felt that there is a problem with speaking too little or not speaking. Now he thinks this is a big problem. It seems that this time he is going to ask the chatter Next, how can I speak so that my sister does not hate him but likes him.

After more than an hour, the meal was finally ready. Looking at the carrot chicken soup, potato shreds and egg fried cabbage on the table, I felt a sense of accomplishment.

The guy sitting opposite said with his eyes closed, "Let's eat."

Zhang Xu glanced at the two dishes and one soup on the table, and then at his sister who was drinking the soup, feeling very distressed. How much bitter she has to eat at a young age to cook such a good meal, it seems that she has to be better for her in the future.

After drinking the soup, I saw the person sitting across from me, looking at the dishes and looking at myself for a while, don't you dislike your own cooking?

So he glared at him and said, "If you don't think the food I cooked is not good, turn around and stop eating."

"There is no dislike, I will eat them right away. These dishes look delicious." Zhang Xu said these words with a strong desire for survival, no matter why the other party thought he disliked the food.

No one was talking at the dinner table, only the occasional clash of tableware, but it seemed particularly warm and harmonious.

In the middle of the night, Zhang Xu heard a few cuckoo calls, and knew that his subordinate had come down, so he put on his clothes and walked outside the house lightly.

I opened the door of the yard and saw my two subordinates squatting down in the corner and looking around. They were no different from being a thief. They just walked over and made them stand up.

Looking at the two people standing in front of him, he said: "Take out all the money and tickets."

The monkey and the black panther were puzzled when they heard what they said, but they obediently took out all the money and tickets.

Looking at the stack of money tickets in his hand, Zhang Xu frowned and wondered how so little, but he turned around and entered the house with them.

If the monkeys and panthers knew their boss’s mentality, they would definitely have to thump their chests, but that would cost more than two hundred yuan and dozens of kilograms of food stamps, meat stamps, and various other tickets. If you always feel too little, you can return it to us.