Chapter 115

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When the second sister's mood stabilized, I asked her: "When is there to pick you up over there?"

"At noon the day after tomorrow, they are a bit far away from our village. It takes half a day to have an ox cart. They are supposed to leave in the morning and pick me up here at noon. They will be able to get home just in the evening."

"Well, they chose quite well at this time, just so that we can make things happen."

After hearing this, the second sister was puzzled for a while, she said with a treacherous expression: "Xiao Xiao, you mean that when they came to pick me up, people from the village just got off work, so I took advantage of this to make trouble. Great, so everyone will come and watch the excitement, and then hehe..."

Seeing the second sister making such an expression and saying such words, I deeply reviewed whether it had caused a five-good young man to be crooked. Although I thought so in my heart, I would never admit that it was my own. The younger sister is crooked, it must be the second younger sister who inspired her hidden attributes, yes it must be so.

Seeing the second sister’s wicked expression, she knew that she was still immersed in her own fantasy, so she said: "Just what you think, in order to avoid them oppressing you by force, you'd better take advantage of them when they are not paying attention. First ran out of the yard, and then ran towards the crowded place. While running, I told you aloud that I would sell you to a fool as a child bride."

After hearing her own words, the second sister finally recovered from the fantasy, and put away the sullen expression on her face, and nodded seriously at herself to show that she remembered.

Now that everything was discussed, I told my second sister that I would go home first, and told her that I would come to her neighborhood early the day after tomorrow, and I could help her in time if things changed.

In a blink of an eye, it was time for the family to pick up the second sister. After breakfast, I did not go to mow the pig grass, but came to the back of a tree not far from the second sister's house. This distance can just be seen and heard. The second sister's house.

After waiting from 8 o'clock in the morning to 11 o'clock noon, I finally saw a bullock cart approaching the second sister's house.

Looking at the two men and one woman sitting on the bullock cart, they are not good people in terms of their faces.

The woman's high cheekbones collapsed on the bridge of her nose, and her triangular eyes were full of calculations.

And the man driving the car has wicked eyebrows, and his eyes are turning from time to time. At first glance, he is filled with bad water.

There is also a man who thinks that he is the fool the second sister is going to marry. He looks at the person who smirks and smirks from time to time. He has deeply held a tear of sympathy for the second sister. She might as well just commit suicide when she came to such a private home, and the saving will be better than death.

Seeing the bullock cart parked at the door of Ermei's house, the two men in the car helped the fool to get out of the car without knocking on the door, and directly opened the courtyard door and walked in.

Several children playing in the yard saw a stranger coming to the house, they shouted: "Milk... You come on, milk, someone is coming to our house."

Hearing her grandson calling herself, the old lady hurriedly walked out of the house, and immediately greeted each other with a smile when she saw the people in the yard.

"In-law, you guys are here, come in and drink some water, you are tired along the way."

The woman with high cheekbones heard what Liu said and said, "Isn't it? I got up early in the morning to get a car for my son to marry a wife. She didn't even have time for breakfast."