Chapter 36 Settled (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

He quickly returned to the village in the ox cart. All the educated youth got off at the entrance of the village. Uncle Liu drove the ox cart to drive him back to the small courtyard, and arrived in a while.

Get out of the car and call to the courtyard. Uncle Liu helped him move things into the small courtyard. He saw the small courtyard now renewed and said that it was well cleaned.

Open the two bags, one contains an iron pan and the other contains a small stove. Uncle Liu took out the iron pan and installed it in the kitchen, and then helped himself carry the stove into the kitchen, watching him stare at the iron pan. I asked curiously: "Uncle Liu, what's wrong, is there any problem with this pot?"

Seeing him shook his head and said, "No problem. This is a good pot. I saw it and thought that all the irons in the family had supported the country in those years. Now it is not easy to get such a pot. Your uncle is a good one. Capable person."

Doesn't Liu Shu's house have a pot? But I didn't dare to ask. I didn't have the ability to get an iron pan. This is a scarce stock. If there is a chance to get an iron pan in the future, Uncle Liu's family really needs to help him.

Uncle Liu saw that it was not too early outside, and saw that there was nothing for him to help, so he drove the bullock cart and left.

After closing the door, I patrolled my site like a tiger and nodded in satisfaction.

Go into the house and put all the bowls you bought today in the cupboard, while the trough cakes and sugar are placed in the kang cabinet in the main room. After thinking about it, I took out two kang cabinets and locked the cabinets, I was afraid that someone would come. I'm going to mess around in my own home.

When I came to the bedroom, I took out the velvet quilt in the space, and put a light blue solid color quilt cover on the outside. Anyway, I just got here and no one else knew what I had brought.

So I took out a pillow case with the same style as the quilt cover, and then took out a few pieces of clothes in the box and put them into the space. These are the clothes of the original owner, and my clothes have been kept in the cloakroom of the space villa.

After thinking about it, I took out a set of black and blue down jackets and down pants from the cloakroom and put them in the kang cabinet. These two sets of clothes are high-end models I bought in the mall. The style is retro. Only the neckline and cuffs are embroidered. The plum blossom is made of pure cotton fabric with only a thin layer of duck down, but it is very warm.

People now wear cotton-padded clothes for several years. It looks like a thin layer. It's not that they don't want to wear thick ones, but now they want to buy cotton. The cotton ticket issued in one year is enough for a child to make a thin one. The padded jacket, the look of the down jacket I took out looks similar to theirs, but the difference is that my own seems to be fresh and newer than theirs.

I took a look at what else in the bedroom needs to be taken out of the space, but I can’t think of it, so I won’t take it, and wait until I need it.

Going out of the bedroom to the kitchen, I took out a bottle of soy sauce, a bottle of vinegar, and a bottle of cooking wine from the space, and tore all their signs into the space to destroy the corpses.

He took out an enamel cup he bought in Beijing from the space, and took out a bottle of corn oil and poured an enamel cup.

I only took out two catties of flour and two catties of rice for the grain, and didn’t take the other ones. You should know that when you came, you only had a box, a backpack, and a big quilt bag. Isn’t it suspected that there is food and vegetables? So what should be done must be done enough.

Seeing that the sky is getting darker, I took out a desk lamp and the kerosene lamp brought from Beijing from the space, and lit them all. To be honest, I am really not used to the brightness of the kerosene lamp. It is too dark and I am afraid of my eyes. Prolonged exposure to this kind of light will cause myopia. Then why order two? Although I live in a remote place, I am afraid that someone will not come to light the kerosene lamp, so I light both of them, so that when someone comes, I can put the lamp in the space without being blinded. of.