Chapter 58 Eating Big Pot Rice (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When we arrived, there was already a long queue in front of the ten cauldrons. Many people had already gotten the dishes. Looking at their bowls, they saw a large bowl of sauerkraut and a few pieces of meat. They understood that what they were doing today was Sauerkraut stew.

After waiting for ten minutes, it was finally my turn. I saw an aunt scooped a large spoonful for herself with a large spoon. Without the shaking hands of the aunt in the cafeteria of later generations, it was really a full spoonful. Fortunately for myself The bowl is big enough, otherwise it won't fit.

Saying goodbye to Aunt Cauliflower, she took a bowl full of vegetables and walked towards home. I didn’t expect to meet people from the educated youth academy as soon as I left Shaiguchang. They saw that they all greeted themselves except for a few people, and could not reach out. People who hit smiley faces naturally greeted them.

The educated youth eldest brother Zhang Weiye said to himself: "Today we have divided the meat. We plan to have half a catty of meat for everyone tomorrow. You can contact your feelings and hope you can come to this dinner tomorrow."

Hearing him say this, I raised my eyebrows and said, "Today I got ribs and trotters. There is no meat. Are you sure I can bring half a catty of ribs or trotters to the dinner tomorrow?"

Hearing what he said, he could see that his face was obviously stiff, and most of the people who heard his words directly showed a face of rejection, and the few people who had had a feast with them directly spoke:" Don’t come if you don’t have meat, as if begging you to come."

Seeing them behave like this, I only find it funny, obviously not inviting me sincerely, but I still have to come over to brush up on my sense of existence, I don't know what they are really looking for.

I say goodbye to them politely and alienatedly and continue to walk home. To be honest, I really can’t get along with them. I feel that everyone wears a mask. It makes you feel tired when you talk to them. I still like it. When you get along with people like Aunt Cauliflower and others, although they also have their own careful thoughts, who in this world does not have their own careful thoughts, it just depends on where and what they use their minds.

When I got home, I ate a bite of sauerkraut with chopsticks, it was sour, and another bite of meat, there was no other taste except sour. This is so different from the sauerkraut stew you ate in your previous life, isn't it?

I originally wanted to vomit again, but suddenly I thought that now it’s not a future generation. It’s not bad for people to be full. There are so many thoughts and so many seasonings to cook a dish, not to mention this is a big pot dish that can be cooked. That's it, who cares how it tastes? And the big pot dishes with meat are already the best for people who cannot eat two bites of meat in a year.

After understanding the reason, he sighed and planned to process the sauerkraut stew, otherwise he would not be able to eat it.

Burn a small stove, take out a casserole and put it on top, pour a little oil into the casserole, then add green onions, ginger, garlic and dried chili to fry until fragrant, pour in sauerkraut stew, add a spoonful of sugar, and cover Simmer for ten minutes.

When the time came, I opened the lid and a scent came out. I couldn't wait to take out a spoon and take a sip of the soup. It was sour and spicy.

Put the casserole on the kang and take out a steamed bun from the space. Pickled cabbage and steamed buns are the most suitable.

After eating and drinking, rested for a while, and planned to deal with the spare ribs and trotters. First, the cut into small pieces of pork feet and ribs are received in the space, because there is no better fresh-keeping function than the space. The next step is to rub the two trotters and ribs with salt. After kneading for about five minutes, put the trotters and ribs in a basin to marinate for one night, and just take them out and dry them the next day.