Chapter 112

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Thinking of going back to the mountain after lunch, I walked to the kitchen and said to the little girl: "I will go back to the mountain after eating. From now on, I will deliver the processed meat every Sunday morning. You stew them and put them in the kitchen, and I will come over to get them at night."

Hearing this, I nodded and continued to cook lunch.

After lunch, Zhang Xu left in a hurry. Now he is alone in the yard. The feeling of freedom is really wonderful. There is no need to worry about being discovered his secrets all the time.

This morning I went to mow the hogweed as usual, but when I got to the foot of the mountain, I found that the second sister was not there. According to the second sister’s situation, it is impossible not to come to mow the hogweed. The first friend I made in this village.

After asking several people, I finally found the second sister's house. When they saw the two children playing in the yard, they stepped forward and asked, "Do you know that the second sister is at home?"

When the two children saw themselves, they shouted: "Grandma, someone is looking for the second sister."

As soon as the voices of the two children fell, they saw an old lady with little feet come out of the room, and then looked up and down with her triangular eyes for a while before she said: "Second sister is in that room. Go in. Find her."

He politely nodded to the old lady and walked towards the house she was pointing at with the basket on his back.

When I came to the door and knocked on the door with my hand, there was no sound in the room, so I knocked hard on the door a few times, and said: "Second sister, I am Xiaoxiao, are you in the house?"

As soon as I finished speaking, I heard the door opening, but I was shocked to see the second sister's situation. I saw that the clean second sister who cleaned herself on weekdays was disheveled and one cheek was swollen into buns. The thin body is even thinner at this moment, as if the wind can fall down.

She opened the door and let herself in, hugging herself and crying bitterly, but the crying voice was very low, as if she was afraid that people would find her crying.

After more than ten minutes, the second sister finally stopped her tears, and then smiled at herself embarrassedly, but that smile was full of too much bitterness and helplessness.

Seeing this second sister, I didn't know how to comfort her, so I asked: "Second sister, can you tell me what happened?"

"Xiao Xiao, I am going to marry. My milk will marry me to a fool as a child bride. If I disagree with her, she will take my mother off and go home, because as a daughter-in-law, my mother has not given birth to a son and cannot grow old for them. The Liu family inherited the clan from generation to generation, it is a big unfiliality.

Actually, I know that she said this as an excuse. She just wanted to take me in exchange for the betrothal money and tell my brother in the lobby to kiss me. I was so unwilling to tell me what should I do. "

After listening to the second sister, she felt distressed, but she still asked, "What do your parents think, do they agree with your mother?"

"No, my parents disagreed from the beginning, and even my dad said to separate the family, but my mother did not agree to the separation of the family life and death, saying that they were still thinking about whether the separation was trying to curse them to death. Things have been stalemate, and they have not let me go out since yesterday to prevent me from escaping."

"Second sister, don't worry, the matter has not yet reached the point of irreversibility. Give me a few minutes for me to think about it. There must be a solution to this matter."