Chapter 190

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The captain also believed what Liu Laizi said at this moment. He motioned everyone to be quiet and then said: "Since the course of the matter has now been figured out, I will send them to the police station. Do you have any comments on this decision? ."

Everyone shook their heads after listening to the captain’s words and said they had no opinion. Although Zhang Accounting and Liu Zhenzhen knew that Liu Laizi was lying, they did not dare to refute loudly. If the truth of the matter was revealed, their punishment would only be more severe. .

The captain breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this, thinking that the matter was finally over.

When the captain was about to let people take Accountant Zhang and Liu Zhenzhen to the county police station, he suddenly heard: "Hold on."

Everyone looked towards the source of the sound and saw that it was Sister-in-law Zhang who had just made the sound. They thought she wanted to plead for Accounting Zhang, so they all looked at her with a hateful expression.

Sister-in-law Zhang didn't seem to feel the eyes of everyone looking at her. She looked at the captain and said, "Now Zhang Shuzhang can't leave. I have something to do with him."

"Sister Zhang, just talk about it," the captain said.

Sister-in-law Zhang heard the captain's words and said: "I am going to divorce Zhang Shuzhang. All the children will belong to me, and the family property will belong to me and the children. He will leave the house alone, so please help the captain to write a certificate."

After hearing this, Accountant Zhang said in a loud voice: "Zhang Chunhua, you can get a divorce, or you can have property, but it is impossible for you to sever the relationship between your child and me. I will never agree."

"Then do you want to impede a few children? They have a relationship with you and they will be over in this life. How can you be so cruel." Sister Zhang said with tears.

Accounting Zhang heard Sister Zhang’s words and felt that all his strength was taken away. Yes, in his current situation, if the child has a relationship with him, the whole life is really over. Thinking of this, he lowered his head and the whole portrait looked like Suddenly he was a teenager.

When everyone saw that Zhang Accounting didn't sympathize with him at all, but said with sorrow: Why should I have known this?

The captain wrote a divorce certificate for Sister Zhang, and then asked Accountant Zhang to put her fingerprint on and handed it to Sister Zhang. After receiving the certificate, Sister Zhang quickly pressed a fingerprint on the paper and walked towards the platform. Then quickly left the Shaiguchang.

The captain asked Accountant Zhang and Liu Zhenzhen to be escorted to the bullock cart, and then led a few cadres in the team towards the county seat.

When everyone saw that the protagonist had gone, they all walked outside the Shai Valley. None of them noticed that Liu Laizi, who was a witness, was walking towards the school at this moment.

Liu Laizi came to a small wood next to the school and saw Wang Wenwen and A Tao waiting for him there, so he immediately walked forward with a flattering smile: "Two, I did the trick as you requested. Now Accounting Zhang and Liu Zhenzhen have been sent to the police station in the county, shouldn't you also honor what you promised before."

After A Tao glanced at Wang Wenwen, when Wang Wenwen nodded, he took out ten yuan from his pocket and gave it to Liu Laizi, and then said: "This matter must be rotten to me. If you let me know that you reveal you I know my methods."

Liu Laizi trembled after hearing this, and hurriedly promised: "Don't worry, I will definitely not say it. Although I am not a good person, Liu Laizi is still very trustworthy. I will definitely do what I promised. To."